UOR Pool Hopping

danpam1024

Original Poster
This was brought up in another group I follow- pool hopping. Do you think this practice will continue? It really didn't matter when there were only 3 resorts and they were all deemed "deluxe" resorts. But now, with the addition of value resorts, do you think this is a fair practice? The attraction of the deluxe resorts are the amenities, it is justification (for us) to pay top dollar. The value resorts can be HALF the price. By paying top dollar, I should expect to not be fighting a CBBR/SFR guest for space/chairs at the pool where I am a guest. Thoughts?

danpam1024

Original Poster
Considering CBBR is arguably the much better pool space than any of the deluxes- maybe it's the value folk that don't want the deluxes going there? :D

Pool hopping is so minor and infrequent at USF, that it's a non-issue, really.
yeah, but CBBR doesn't have poolside cocktail service :joyfull:. It would honestly seem more of a pain in the booty than it's worth, especially when Volcano Bay Opens. Personally, I'm too lazy- if we're having a pool day, we're walking downstairs.

surfsupdon

I stayed at Royal Pacific and asked for the waterslide. The lifeguard said to go to any of the other Resorts and use theirs. The easy winner was the waterslide at Portofino. It's fast!!! Has a little drop in there that really picks up speed.

trr1

yeah, but CBBR doesn't have poolside cocktail service :joyfull:. It would honestly seem more of a pain in the booty than it's worth, especially when Volcano Bay Opens. Personally, I'm too lazy- if we're having a pool day, we're walking downstairs.
I hope that when volcano bay opens you can substitute that for wet and wild on the combo ticket

trr1

Well wet and wild will be gone right? I assume they will be offering similar offers for the new park but I'm just guessing.
that's what the travel agent I talked to said. that Wet and wild would be closing after Volcano bay opens

BrianV

Right now it is a perk that WDW doesn't offer. They'll end it if it s a problem. 5 trips to universal and never seen it as a problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom