UOAP Question

margybear

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I have a question about getting a Universal Studios Annual Pass.

I'm going to work for Walt Disney World as part of the ICP from June-September. I've weighed up the options, and I think if I get the Florida resident's 3 park pass, it should be value for money (weighing it up against the cost of 5 or 6 1-day park tickets, or potential multiples of the 14 day passes in the UK).

I was just wondering about renewal - obviously I'm only there from June til September, and I don't mind paying for a year's worth. However, I don't want to be charged for a second year when I'm not even in the US anymore. Is it easy to cancel the AP in the 11th month, and just say I don't want it to continue into the 2nd year? Do I have to be there in person to cancel? Will an email suffice, or can it be done online?

Alternatively, if anyone knows a better value option to go to Universal let me know! I picked the AP because even though there's the blockout dates for Volcano bay, I still feel like I could enjoy it a lot on my days off (when I'm not about to collapse with exhaustion! :p ) I've been looking at the UOAP Power Pass.

Thanks so much for all your help! :D

JoeCamel

Hi everyone! I have a question about getting a Universal Studios Annual Pass.

I'm going to work for Walt Disney World as part of the ICP from June-September. I've weighed up the options, and I think if I get the Florida resident's 3 park pass, it should be value for money (weighing it up against the cost of 5 or 6 1-day park tickets, or potential multiples of the 14 day passes in the UK).

I was just wondering about renewal - obviously I'm only there from June til September, and I don't mind paying for a year's worth. However, I don't want to be charged for a second year when I'm not even in the US anymore. Is it easy to cancel the AP in the 11th month, and just say I don't want it to continue into the 2nd year? Do I have to be there in person to cancel? Will an email suffice, or can it be done online?

Alternatively, if anyone knows a better value option to go to Universal let me know! I picked the AP because even though there's the blockout dates for Volcano bay, I still feel like I could enjoy it a lot on my days off (when I'm not about to collapse with exhaustion! :p ) I've been looking at the UOAP Power Pass.

Thanks so much for all your help! :D
If you pay in full upfront the pass will just expire at the end of the term if you don't pay again. If you opt for flex pay you have an upfront fee plus 12 monthly payments on the contract. At the end it expires if you don't sign a new contract. In either case you will get a renewal offer before the pass expires. About a 20% discount if you choose to renew but you are not obligated to renew.

Mind the blackout dates for the pass to be sure it will be valid when you want to use it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom