Unused older passes

jazzzz

So my wife and I both have park hopper plus passes from I believe the late 90's. They were 7 day passes that came with 3 pluses, good for the water parks including River Country or Pleasure Island. We still each have 2 of the pluses on the passes. If these never expired how can we redeem them. Thanks for the help.

Tuvalu

You will need to visit a Guest Services location at Downtown Disney/Disney Springs or one of the parks to see if your old "plus" features can be converted to new tickets. But since River Country and Pleasure Island no longer exist, you may be out of luck. (Can you use a no expiration ticket for an attraction that has expired? ;) :cautious:)

Upvote 0

HolleBolleGijs

So my wife and I both have park hopper plus passes from I believe the late 90's. They were 7 day passes that came with 3 pluses, good for the water parks including River Country or Pleasure Island. We still each have 2 of the pluses on the passes. If these never expired how can we redeem them. Thanks for the help.

You will have to take them to guest relations. If you just try to enter one of the water parks or DisneyQuest with them (which are the current add-ons since River Country and PI no longer exist), the CM will not be able to process them. Just be forewarned, the CM at guest relations may not know what to do with them at first (we experienced this when we tried to use '90s tickets last year), but eventually it'll work out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom