Unrepresented movies at WDW

FutureCastMembe

Original Poster
I mentioned this awhile back in another thread, but I would love for a restaurant based off of the cartoon House of Mouse.

They could have classic Disney cartoons on loop with subtle touches to all of the different classics around the place. Like Chip and Dale on a chandelier, silhouette of Lady and the Tramp in a window eating spaghetti, the floating table from Mary Poppins, and plenty of other references everywhere. Lifesize props like Robin Hood's bow and arrow or Mulan's sword. Kind of like a Planet Hollywood of sorts I guess. It'd be a great opportunity to have some of the more obscure characters to walk around for photos and autographs. Maybe even have the colors change over time like the Animator's Palate on the cruise ships.

Sure, I'd love for a ride representing all of the animated classics in some way or form (which is why I'm kind of in favor of the characters in IASW), but references like these would quench my thirst for their presence just a bit.

I LOVE this idea!! House of Mouse is like the "best of" show for disney... Do you think this restaurant could be a meet and greet for every character??

It would be awesome to have like Robin Hood, Genie, and other characters meeting guests at the House of Mouse.... And it could feature a stage with Mickey Mouse w/ the moving mouths presenting cartoons and little skits with other characters.... Daisy Duck, also w/ moving mouth, could also greet guests........

I'd like to see all of the characters with the moving mouths and greeting interactively, even the rare ones deserve life inside the House of Mouse!

The House of Mouse could definitely offer a lot of detail for props.. I like the idea for Mulan's sword and stuff like that....

But the ultimate question would be where would the House of Mouse be located? In the theme song it says its on Main Street but it couldnt be on Main Street.... I'd think it would go on the main strip of DHS but if it couldn't be in a park I'd put it at POP, any ideas?

I'd like to see Cinderella represented somewhere at WDW. She might have some influence on kids, especially my youngest daughter.

I think Cinderella is the most represented movie in the whole resort to be honest... She's got a whole castle, restaurant, and regular meet and greets with all of the characters...

I think Cinderella is the most represented movie in the whole resort to be honest... She's got a whole castle, restaurant, and regular meet and greets with all of the characters...

Yeah, I know, lol. I was just being a smart alec. My kids love Cindy. Seriously, I think The Black Hole and Tron fit somewhere in Futureworld.

flavious27

Meet the Robinsons, definitely. I'm not even saying it has to get a ride or a show, but talk about unrepresented at the parks--you can't even get a pin from this movie now!

I think that the robinsons would make more sense in TL than stitch. It seems like some movies are like red headed stepchildren with disney, it is sad.

JustInTime

Meet the Robinsons, Bolt, Princess and the Frog, 101 Dalmatians...there are a lot. But most of all Meet the Robinsons. Or some of the more recent Pixar masterpieces.

figment's bud

This may seem a little odd but as I sit here watching it, I would think that a Newsies themed street show of this in HS would be awesome. One of my all-time favorites and it has some great music! I agree that Lion King needs some more representation and definitely need to get the Incredibles going too!

jbeachboy

What about Tarzan? I always thought a rollercoaster type ride through the jungle trees following Tarzan would make a great ride.

that was one if ideas scrapped

Tarzan Rainforest Roller Coaster A Tarzan-themed inverted coaster that would be informative about the rainforest and all plants and animals that inhabit it that would go in Africa.

Disney4family

My daughter always talks about a Tangled roller coaster ride on Rapunzel's hair. I guess they can refurb the Tangled potties with something interesting along those lines...:rolleyes:
Would probably need FP+ to go with it, too...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom