Unrepresented movies at WDW

FutureCastMembe

Original Poster
SO after 8 trips to WDW i've noticed so many movies unrepresented at the parks, which movies/characters do you think should be more represented in the parks and why?

I believe the Great Mouse Detective and Tron deserves more attention in the parks...

cheezbat

BLACK CAULDRON! :lol:

actually, I was thinking about that the other day...would love to see the Great Mouse Detective, the Sword In the Stone, Robin Hood, the Jungle Book, Hercules, and Oliver and Company.

While we're at it, I would still love to see a new Toontown featuring the classic Disney Afternoon shows in a dark ride too! Meet N Greets with the Gummi Bears, Tale Spin, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing, etc...i would LOVE it!!!

MerlinTheGoat

Sleeping Beauty. It deserves an awesome dark ride IMO. It's probably my favorite Disney princess movie and has very gorgeous animation and some cool characters. Shame that Aurora is mostly tossed aside. She's definitely the prettiest of the princesses imo as well.

crazgurl

Although I agree with most of the movies listed here, the first one that popped into my head was bambi for some reason...

Alexx

101 Dalmatians definitely.

The Lion King (Yes I know there's the show and that thing in Epcot) it deserves a ride of it's own. Easily one of the best Disney movies and deserves more than just a show and some environment thing in Epcot.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
As a father of both a girl and a boy, I'd have to say Mulan. A princess who kicks some butt should be a slam dunk for an attraction or a show.

bgraham34

I actually would like to have the Pinocchio dark ride here in Orlando. They could update it and make it very exciting more along the lines of Pooh in Japan.

JoeSpence

Recess: School's Out, Ducktales: Legend of the Lost Lamp, and A Goofy Movie?:p

Just kidding, but Seriously, If they did ever build a mythical creature section of AK, a Hercules ride would be great. That movie only gets love in Fantasmic, and it deserves more IMO.

FLDIS86

What about Tarzan? I always thought a rollercoaster type ride through the jungle trees following Tarzan would make a great ride.

Edeyore

I will once again make a pitch for a dark ride that could give "face time" to a number of different movies. Similar to GMR, but only using Disney animated films. Scenes and songs could be used from a number of movies, Lion King, Beauty & the Beast, Alladin, Hercules, etc. Unfortunately, I think this is basically what they are doing in the new Little Mermaid ride, but only using the scenes and songs from that movie.

IowaHawks7

I definetly think that Lion King deserves to be somewhere in the parks more. It was one of the best disney movies ever and only has an enviormental show and festival of the lion king. A dark ride would be pretty cool based off this movie. Also, I think that Mary Poppins deserves more of a role in the Parks. Saying that ot won best Picture and is a classic movie.

righttrack

Still waiting for the Vincent Vega Adventure coaster from Pulp Fiction :eek::lol:

I have to agree, more Lion King. Such an amazing film. The show is wonderful. Keep that, of course, but yes, a dark ride, jungle themed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom