Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Goofyernmost

I speak "BAD ONLINE ENGLISH" and I managed to understand most of it.
Or you think you did understand it. Well, you might have, but, I would guess that I would have to go to the original post to perhaps unlock what was being said, but, frankly, I don't really care that much.

marissieviolissie

I'm not sure I understand why you find it necessary to continue pointing out how unintelligible my post was to you Goofyernmost. I thought people here would have the decency to stop being an after I explained myself, but I guess not everyone knows when to stop, but instead pile up a bit more.

But sure, if it makes you feel better do go ahead and then most likely tell me how easily butthurt I am with a "sheesh" here and there.

Goofyernmost

I'm not sure I understand why you find it necessary to continue pointing out how unintelligible my post was to you Goofyernmost. I thought people here would have the decency to stop being an *** after I explained myself, but I guess not everyone knows when to stop, but instead pile up a bit more.

But sure, if it makes you feel better do go ahead and then most likely tell me how easily butthurt I am with a "sheesh" here and there.
I don't recall your explaining yourself, and if you did I missed it. What I was trying to do was understand what you were saying. For all I know I might agree with it, I only responded once and that was to someone that said they did understand it, and that really isn't any help at all. I didn't! I usually have a good grasp on those types of things but that one left me wondering. Sorry! I was asking what you meant and if that makes me an *** then so be it. But, it really could work both ways. However, I won't ask again, because frankly, it would not be possible for me to care any less, especially now. So whatever you were trying to convey, I must have missed it and I will go on.

marissieviolissie

Sorry Goofyernmost. I was indeed a bit of an myself. I hope you will read my explanation below, which doesn't excuse me from being an towards you. I hope you will read this one even if it's the last thing you ever want to read from me or respond to ever again.

I guess I felt too frustrated with myself, my body and my "friend" who made me take all initiative during our trip, took off on the train station to shop without me, because I couldn't move anymore. She then missed the train and blamed me for it because I should have called her when she started feeling sick somewhere along the shopping (like I could sense that when she was somewhere at Paris Nord?) She didn't call but I should have called her and I was the biggest ffing b*tch in the world for leaving her there.

Then I got home with a ruptured muscle, pyelonefritis and on top of it all pneumonia. Those are on top of other things such as having lost my job recently because of a sleeping disorder that is unpredictable and kept me bedridden for 7 months. This trip was one big gamble but supposed to be fun and a short break.
My "friend" though kept putting me down, clearly accused me of stealing money from her without saying so, and so on.

She didn't contact me until 2 days later where I had been worried sick over her. I knew she isn't the most stable person and could easily have done something to herself so when she didn't answer and then when she did told a completely different reason why she didn't want to sit down with me I kind of broke down together with the physical issues I just couldn't take it anymore when in this case you continued after my post how unintelligible it was, especially when that was one of the things she put me down with when speaking. She asked me if I was speech impaired or if everyone from my town talked as bad as I did.
(Other people have no issues understanding me so I know it was her issue but still, there were other things that made her appear to question if I was borderline retarded. Er, no, I may have a form of autism just like you do "friend" and you know that by now after 3 years of daily long Skype contact)

I do apologize. Now all I want to do is get rid of the stupid infections and pain.
And book another trip to Paris alone so I can actually enjoy myself instead of being put down all the time.

Again, it's not excuse of behaving like a head myself and I am sorry. :(
I get it if you can't be bothered anymore.

AndrewsJ

Sorry Goofyernmost. I was indeed a bit of an *** myself. I hope you will read my explanation below, which doesn't excuse me from being an *** towards you. I hope you will read this one even if it's the last thing you ever want to read from me or respond to ever again.

I guess I felt too frustrated with myself, my body and my "friend" who made me take all initiative during our trip, took off on the train station to shop without me, because I couldn't move anymore. She then missed the train and blamed me for it because I should have called her when she started feeling sick somewhere along the shopping (like I could sense that when she was somewhere at Paris Nord?) She didn't call but I should have called her and I was the biggest ffing b*tch in the world for leaving her there.

Then I got home with a ruptured muscle, pyelonefritis and on top of it all pneumonia. Those are on top of other things such as having lost my job recently because of a sleeping disorder that is unpredictable and kept me bedridden for 7 months. This trip was one big gamble but supposed to be fun and a short break.
My "friend" though kept putting me down, clearly accused me of stealing money from her without saying so, and so on.

She didn't contact me until 2 days later where I had been worried sick over her. I knew she isn't the most stable person and could easily have done something to herself so when she didn't answer and then when she did told a completely different reason why she didn't want to sit down with me I kind of broke down together with the physical issues I just couldn't take it anymore when in this case you continued after my post how unintelligible it was, especially when that was one of the things she put me down with when speaking. She asked me if I was speech impaired or if everyone from my town talked as bad as I did.
(Other people have no issues understanding me so I know it was her issue but still, there were other things that made her appear to question if I was borderline retarded. Er, no, I may have a form of autism just like you do "friend" and you know that by now after 3 years of daily long Skype contact)

I do apologize. Now all I want to do is get rid of the stupid infections and pain.
And book another trip to Paris alone so I can actually enjoy myself instead of being put down all the time.

Again, it's not excuse of behaving like a **** head myself and I am sorry. :(
I get it if you can't be bothered anymore.
I think the forum rules state that blanking out foul language with characters like **** is unacceptable.

BigRedDad

I read the entire first post. It sounds like someone who thought Disney is the same as it once was. It is not.

It appears you went to WDW during Spring Break which is a busier time of the year. You complain about parking fees, but that is something you chose for yourself. WDW is a Captive Audience and you are reduced to what they charge. You can make a choice to spend it or not go. You wanted to meet a Princess that is scheduled and stationed at Meet & Greets. Because you didn't schedule the M&G, it is Disney's fault your little girl didn't get to meet her? Then you go to a relatively small size QS location for lunch and CMs are trying to get people with food seats. Do they deserve to eat on the floor because you want to sit at a table for 30-45 minutes before your food is even there?

The entire post was a bunch of drivel about how it was such a horrible experience because you did absolutely no planning. Anyone that is going to WDW for a day is not very bright. WDW does not want a 1-day visitor and it is clear in their $100 1-day ticket price.

Pacha

Really hope all the controversial new stuff, like the Death Star Spaceship Earth, paid backstage transportation, expensive monorail food thing, overpriced, ugly cabanas and ever growing Star Wars presence in the Parks don't ruin KatieBug101's past, present or future vacations. :cry:

John C. Shepherd

I am sorry, i have 3 girls and have gone to Disney twice with them, sounds like you give everything to your Princesses and Prince's and when they are told no they cry. People at Dinsey dont care, my 4 year old was mad when Minnie had to move on but guess what she didnt ball and i didnt expect someone to stop her, bring her back and Let me daughter see her, that is just wow.
Construction is part of going to the parks, they have sites like this one that warns of you things to avoid becuase it is closed or underconstruction. We moved our trip once cause of something like this, didnt expect people to let us into a construction zone.
Planning is a important part to going to Disney, time of year, food, attractions and where to stay. Also remember you are a guest not the only guest. so if you think you can go back there then everyone will want same thing, they cant do that at all. Do I agree things could have been explained yes they could have, even a sorry would have helped. Rules are rules, we all have to follow them or it is chaos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom