Universal tomorrow 9/20

erwinalber4

Original Poster
So I'm making a last minute day trip to Universal for the first time since before Potter at IOA and I'm curious if it'll be packed tomorrow or if it'll be slow? Anyone been recently that would know? Any Passholders out there? :p

JoeCamel

Tomorrow is a slow day, if you want to do the potter things get there early and you will have plenty of time. A Park to Park pass is required to get the most out of your day.

captainmoch

It won't really be packed, but expect it to be a little busy. The highest lines will probably be 60 minutes (expect for the Despicable Me ride, which regularly goes above), and the rest few will be in the 10-30 minute range.

Also, which park are you going to? If the last time you've been was before Potter, then you have a lot of new things to experience. IoA has Harry Potter now of course, plus upgrades to the Amazing Adventures of Spiderman, and a new Kong ride is being built which you will be able to see being built near Jurassic Park. However, the Incredible Hulk recently closed down for a lengthy refurbishment as well. US has gotten a LOT since you last went. Since 2008 it got the Simpsons Ride replacing Back to the Future, it got the Rip Ride Rockit rollercoaster, a Despicable Me simulator replacing the Jimmy Neutron Nickelodeon one, Transformers: The Ride, a Springfield area surrounding the Simpsons ride, AND Diagon Alley, of course.

erwinalber4

Original Poster
Thanks for the tips guys. I pushed it till tomorrow thinking a weekday may be slightly better. I'll definitely be visiting both parks and sounds like I have a lot to catch up on. I was able to ride Transformers and Rip Ride Rockit last HHN and they were quite fun, and I've wanted to go back ever since for a day trip. I'm guessing it's wise to start at USF and knock out Diagon Alley there first and not Hogsmede at IOA first?

erwinalber4

Original Poster
Awesome well looks like I'm going next week instead, my cousin wants to go and waiting for pay day haha. Thanks for the heads up sounds like it'll be a very full day with shorter waits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom