Universal to bring in the newyear whatout fireworks!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
LOL yeah I mean their pyro shows are not the best - but cancelling them is hardly the way to go! :(

Ahhh well, it just further confirms that WDW is the place to be! not the copy cat down the road! ;) :D

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
LOL yeah I mean their pyro shows are not the best - but cancelling them is hardly the way to go! :(

Ahhh well, it just further confirms that WDW is the place to be! not the copy cat down the road! ;) :D

lol I knew you would be the 1st to respond!:lol:

woofboy111

Just wondering, did anyone see last year's new years show? I heard it was godd (better than the junk they have in the parks!).

Speaking of Universals fireworks, on Sunday I went to Universal and I was asking a cast member about if they are going to have any fireworks for the holidays. He said no, and he admited that the shows that they put on during the summer were really bad, and they needed something to compete with Disney. Then, he said that a few months ago, they made up a brand new show that was great, with water screens showing movie clips, lazers, and fireworks that actually go higher than the buildings! He said he was a cast member that volenteered to rate the show, and one night at 2 in the morning, they put on the show. He said everyone loved it, and then they threw out the show idea for no apparent reason.

You never know if cast members are actually telling the truth, but I found this interesting.:xmasmile:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom