Universal Studios Hollywood hits capacity and strong attendance in general

Mike S

I made it through 30 seconds of the Simpsons ride before I was ready to throw up. Literally the closest Iv'e ever come to throwing up because of a ride. Got to the bathroom and put cold water on my face for about 5 minutes...yes, I'm a wuss.
You said it not me :p
The Simpsons Ride is terrible. Why does is all look like that Halloween episode where Homer is computer animated instead of the actual show?

I feel like Universal really dropped the ball with that too. Back to the Future is more popular now than ever. They could have just updated that ride and it would have been a hit.
That was one of the sad losses under the management during their "dark times." Then again, it just closed in Japan for Minions so who knows what Comcast would've done if it was still there when they took over. It would've needed an update.
It was Universal's best attraction along with Kongfrontation at USF.
I've seen ride video and I'm actually happy to have Mummy and Skull Island now. Kongfrontation looks like it was great though and I wish it was still there my first trip.

LongLiveTheKing

By the way, that is not true, Universal has had to close to new guests many times decades ago, when the first thing you did was ride the Tram Tour
I was about to say that if this was the first time EVER that US on the west coast ever reached capacity given how long it's been open, that'd be pretty bad

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
I guess Universal is stealing from Disney yet again.:rolleyes:;)

Yep, for sure, (Currently reading the new book, JayBangs, worth the purchase from Amazon if you are A Theme Park History Geek.)

Had to admit, I was having fun last night in my Hospital Room watching the production I worked on being aired on Network prime time. Finally the first day I could talk about what happened with the scissors, (And alas, there is still so much more to that story, especially behind the scenes production stuff that I can't mention today or anytime in the future... Maybe when I "retire") Silly NDA's, you can't mention the GOOD stuff...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom