Universal Studios Hollywood Announces an "Epic Transformation"

Californian Elitist

Fast & Furious: Supercharged:

The show building/entrance looks like an abandoned warehouse:

16685529563_d3ba353506_b.jpg

Inside, and clearly larger than Kong:

17118029708_628a60e19c_b.jpg

Less than two months to go!

http://www.ushforums.com/index.php?/topic/508-fast-furious-superchargednighttime-studio-tour/page-27

lazyboy97o

I've only seen the first three, and I couldn't tell you anything about any of them. The dancing cars were by far one of the worst "attractions" I've seen in a theme park.
The vibe I get from this poster, the dancing cars and what I've seen of commercials just seems to jump widely between camp and earnestness, and I just can't figure out what the intent actually is between the two.

JT3000

The vibe I get from this poster, the dancing cars and what I've seen of commercials just seems to jump widely between camp and earnestness, and I just can't figure out what the intent actually is between the two.

It's always difficult to tell how much of the camp is intentional in the films. I just know you have to watch them with your suspension of disbelief in overdrive (or just your brain turned off completely), the latest one especially.

But I think the dancing cars were just someone's serious, seriously bad idea. Possibly the same person who came up with the idea for this poster.

IAmFloridaBorn

I like the way theirs (USH) looks, visually and aesthetically beautiful, but from the photos (Never been to USH) BUT, I like the way our park is layed out. Just seems easier to navigate here in the O.

I use to be upset that they get whatever attraction we got and Vice Versa, then I remember we always have a kick- Islands of Adventure to ride a train too :)

Good job Universal on both coasts.

Last edited:

sponono88

Original Poster
I wish we'd get more information on the nighttime tour, which will supposedly be different from the day tours.

Here's a short interview, doesn't get much into details but it's something! He does mention projections and character apperances.. I'm betting we will see the rumored Back to the Future courthouse scene on the backlot. Can't wait to find out more.

Californian Elitist

Here's a short interview, doesn't get much into details but it's something! He does mention projections and character apperances.. I'm betting we will see the rumored Back to the Future courthouse scene on the backlot. Can't wait to find out more.

Glad I'm not the only one still betting on the Back to the Future tidbit that's supposedly going on the lot by the courthouse. Would be nice if that actually happened, but I won't get my hopes up.

Californian Elitist

Raven, I just can't wait to here your reviews of Potter. Forbidden Journey is.........impressive.

I can't wait either. I've been working at USH for almost a year now (hopefully I can find a big girl job soon after I graduate college next Monday) and I work right by the Potter construction. It makes waiting so much harder.

Mike S

I can't wait either. I've been working at USH for almost a year now (hopefully I can find a big girl job soon after I graduate college next Monday) and I work right by the Potter construction. It makes waiting so much harder.
You could always come over to Orlando for a little sneak peak ;)

Californian Elitist

You could always come over to Orlando for a little sneak peak ;)

Will you be paying for my plane ticket?:greedy:

Haha in all seriousness, I'd love to. Unfortunately, life has happened, and I have to save as much money as possible to start paying off my school loans in 6 months. So not looking forward to that.

Mike S

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom