Universal Orlando Resort: The Next Chapter (open brainstorming)

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
I know I talk about Walt Disney World a lot on this thread, but it's something I'm well versed-in. But, for the sake of variety, I'm sharing this new thread with you. On the first week of this November, I was on vacation at Walt Disney World (my 10th visit to the resort, overall. I even got me a celebratory button to commemorate it.), but on that trip, I did something I hadn't done since I was young: I went to visit Universal Orlando Resort. And I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw. It was a long time since I visited Universal, so I was looking at things through a fresh set of eyes. The last time I visited the resort was 2005, and back then, things like Back to the Future, Jaws, Animal Planet Live and Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast were still around, and Harry Potter was still five years away. And to walk through the park seeing the Wizarding World and the Simpsons Ride and all those cool attractions was absolutely exhilarating.

But yet, I still feel that this park could use a bit of a tune-up. And that's why I made this thread; so that we could all share any ideas we have regarding this place. I'll share a few ideas I have later on, but for now, I officially open up this thread to you, my fellow Armchair Imagineers. I look forward to seeing your ideas and sharing some new ideas with you guys!
Updated_Destination_Map.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom