Universal Orlando own monorail system to 3 parks?

HauntedMansionFLA

I do kind of hope Uni comes up with a way of transportation to the mysterious 3rd/4th gate land and the Volcano Bay area rather then buses. I perfectly understand why they would, but a bus-free close proximity 3 park + 1 water park resort is the dream.

Also, is there any word on if they do get the 3rd/4th gate land, would they immediately get to work on a 3rd gate? I still think there's some stuff at the first two parks that could use some work. Namely, upgrades to Seuss/Marvel/JP and replacements of Toon Lagoon and Lost Continent for IOA. US also needs replacements for Disaster, Twister, and KidZone, but luckily we're getting those fairly soon.
There were rumors floating around getting the theme park rights to Middle Earth, Star Trek and Doctor Who. Kong looks like it will be impressive - maybe get Godzilla in there.

captainmoch

There were rumors floating around getting the theme park rights to Middle Earth, Star Trek and Doctor Who. Kong looks like it will be impressive - maybe get Godzilla in there.
Oh my god, that would be awesome! Is there any word on if these would go into US/IOA or a third park? I think any 3 of those could work in IOA, and ST/DW could maybe work in US.

bhg469

Oh my god, that would be awesome! Is there any word on if these would go into US/IOA or a third park? I think any 3 of those could work in IOA, and ST/DW could maybe work in US.
I don't think lord of the rings is on the table anymore. Unless the success of potter changed the family's minds.

There is still the Nintendo expansion and a marvel island overhaul coming. I think it will be a while before any of that is known.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom