Universal Orlando own monorail system to 3 parks?

CentralFloridaRocks831

Original Poster
I think somewhere down the road if universal does build a third park after its waterpark depending on where the location of the third rumored park might be...I feel like guests will not always want to walk all around all 3 parks, because it get very congested!!! The idea of a future mass transit monorail system should be talked about in a couple of years IMO. connect USF-To IOA to third UO park/waterpark. If they could expand it with the hogwarts express that will do.

fosse76

I think somewhere down the road if universal does build a third park after its waterpark depending on where the location of the third rumored park might be...I feel like guests will not always want to walk all around all 3 parks, because it get very congested!!! The idea of a future mass transit monorail system should be talked about in a couple of years IMO. connect USF-To IOA to third UO park/waterpark. If they could expand it with the hogwarts express that will do.
The Hogwarts Express only has two stations in the Harry Potter series: Platfor 9 3/4 and Hogsmeade Station. There is no way a third stop would be permitted by JK Rowling or Warner Bros. (I don't think its design would even allow for it anyway).

kap91

Considering the infrastructure they already have, boat transportation is most likely.

No way they would do an actual monorail. That's been synonymous with Disney since 1959.

Hogwarts express would be insanely difficult to expand due to the type of system it is.

Progress.City

My guess is that the Wet N Wild property will become the third park (with Wet N Wild eventually being demolished after the new Volcano water park opens). The parking garages are designed for a transit system to stop there, so my guess is that a Universal transit system will run from the garages to the third park at the Wet N Wild property.

danpam1024

I have to agree, I think a canal system is more likely. I was looking back at OLD Uni maps, pics, etc... it's really quite phenomenal what they have done in a relatively small amount of time. I have a feeling, WnW will become a lakeside resort one day as well- it would be perfect.

JordanNite

The Hogwarts Express only has two stations in the Harry Potter series: Platfor 9 3/4 and Hogsmeade Station. There is no way a third stop would be permitted by JK Rowling or Warner Bros. (I don't think its design would even allow for it anyway).

Don't be silly.

CentralFloridaRocks831

Original Poster
It was just a suggestion it would save your energy from walking all those miles..... To 3 parks that's if their will be a third park. Not to mention universal orlando is pretty big now. Imagine if a third park would come it would just be like a tad bit smaller than disney world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom