Universal or Islands.....

max1691

Original Poster
Universal or Islands.....?

I am going to Universal but probably for only a day or maybe two. I have three kids and none are into big rides ,( roller coasters). Would it be worth going to Islands of Adventure ? Since we might have only one day? ...........:animwink: ~*thanks*~ :)

JAY-ROD

Re: Universal or Islands.....?

Originally posted by max1691
I am going to Universal but probably for only a day or maybe two. I have three kids and none are into big rides ,( roller coasters). Would it be worth going to Islands of Adventure ? Since we might have only one day? ...........:animwink: ~*thanks*~ :)

Best bet would be go to Universal Studios! IOA has alot of big attractions that ur kids might not like!

Beauty and the

I think if you started early at the Islands and just picked the rides your kids want to do, like Spiderman and Jurasic Park its possible to squeeze the main rides of both parks into one day. My kids are 7,8,and 11years and didn't think Islands was that good, but thought Spiderman and Jurassic Park the best rides in the whole of Orlando.:)

wdwrules

if youve never been to ioa spiderman is a must do. there are alot of great other rides that arent rollercoasters like jurassic park, dr dolittles log ride, the new poseiden adventure and the pirate type show they have is pretty neat. id try to get here if i could

max1691

Original Poster
Two days there might be a must..................leaving 7:00 ths morning cant wait :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Camelot

Island of Adventure does have a lot of "big rides "( Several Coasters, log rides, etc) but has other attractions and shows too, so that it's not just "big rides".

My friends and I went to Islands of Adventure last December and are going back this December.

We only had one day too, and seemed to manage to see and do everything we wanted to, with time to repeat several rides.

I have not been to the Universal Studios park in Orlando, only to the one in Hollywood, which is what this one is based on, I think. :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom