Universal Hollywood

sillyspook13

I have no clue, but I do know one thing. Universal Orlando's Jurassic Park ride really bites compared to the one in California!!!

azune

Hi,
I have said this to be people before about the difference between the California Jurassic Park and the Florida one, I think the Hollywood one is much better at least you get wet, aside from the the rain I have never really got wet on the Florida one!
I have no clue why though..maybe the cars are different sizes or something?

C.

The Mom

Premium Member
azune, you talk about not getting wet like it's a bad thing. Sometimes it can get pretty darn cold in Orlando, and I don't enjoy walking around looking like a drowned rat all day! A splashing is Ok, but some of the rides go too far.

azune

:) True what you say there, when I went on the Popeye ride my feet were wet all day and it was a bit of a nightmare, but then again it was raining that day. I never thought about it being cold in orlando though its always hot compared to where Im from (northern england) ah Well!

C.

sillyspook13

Originally posted by marciahahn
azune, you talk about not getting wet like it's a bad thing. Sometimes it can get pretty darn cold in Orlando, and I don't enjoy walking around looking like a drowned rat all day! A splashing is Ok, but some of the rides go too far.
I think Azune meant that you don't even get wet on the ride unless you are in front. This can be a big disappointment if you have been sweating for hours and would like to cool off. Although it was worth it for those girls in front of us, because of some famous (and topless) rap singer behind us...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom