Universal burns the yeti!

Bacon

Original Poster
Someone on twitter said
@UniversalORL Who would win in a fight, The Yeti from Expedition Everest or King Kong from Reign of Kong? #AskUniversal?
Universal replied with
@WDWThemeParks Kong. He moves.
1f60f.png
#AskUniversal #NoStrobeNoProblem

154 retweets 454 likes

JT3000

Funny, but as much as I love Universal, Everest as an attraction utterly destroys Kong.

Different strokes for different folks, but I've always felt Everest was highly overrated, even when the yeti still worked. It's like everyone hopped on the pre-opening hype train and then never got off, even after it turned out to be a disappointment. Kong has issues, but it doesn't have a bird on a stick.

squidward

Different strokes for different folks, but I've always felt Everest was highly overrated, even when the yeti still worked. It's like everyone hopped on the pre-opening hype train and then never got off, even after it turned out to be a disappointment. Kong has issues, but it doesn't have a bird on a stick.

I don't think Everest is the best attraction at Disney, but it's at least exciting. I found Kong to be dull, incoherent, and poorly executed. It's one lesson Universal hasn't mastered yet. They don't offer a good ride experience regardless of seat on all atractions. Holds true on The Simpsons, Kong, Dragon Challenge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom