Universal Beijing

Matt7187

Original Poster
Alright, so in case you haven't heard, Universal announced today a new resort in Beijing. Here is one of many stories on it:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-universal-studios-beijing-20141012-story.html

What would you like to see in the park? What lands? Should it be a "studio" park or a themed land park like IOA? I would like for ideas to be a mix of already created attractions and things you come up with.

In addition, it has been said that the hotel will be a Universal themed hotel, the first ever. What do you think that be like? And lastly, assume the resort becomes a hit, and a 2nd gate is put in development. What should that theme be? Like IOA is literature and USF is, well, I don't really know.

Anyways, can't wait to see your ideas. I will post mine later

wdwfan4ver

What I can tell you is I expect at least one Harry Potter land. The only question is which Harry Potter land. The fact is Universal has done hogsmeade, and Diagon Alley with Potter. I know there has been rumors about ministry of magic being a future Harry Potter Land in Orlando.

Voxel

President of Progress City
What I can tell you is I expect at least one Harry Potter land. The only question is which Harry Potter land. The fact is Universal has done hogsmeade, and Diagon Alley with Potter. I know there has been rumors about ministry of magic being a future Harry Potter Land in Orlando.
Most likely Hogwarts, its the most in demand. While it opened to Rave reviews DA did not pull in the attendance like Hogwarts did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom