Unique Proposal Scenario

jtread4

Original Poster
Ok, I've decided to go with the scavenger hunt idea, but I chose a slightly unconventional route. I put lines from Disney Love songs on each card and on the back a short clue about where to go. It is all finished and we leave on Monday!!! I'm extremely excited and nervous all at the same time. Thanks again everyone for your help and suggestions! I'll be sure to give everyone an update when we get back from the trip!

jtread4

Original Poster
I would like to thank everyone for their help and input. We got back less than a week ago and it couldn't have gone better! She said yes! Not only that, but the scavenger hunt went (almost) completely according to plan. I only say almost because I planned it around our fast passes which we changed the night before, so I had a little improv to do. At the actual proposal in front of the castle, I ended up getting lucky and snagging two photographers so we got two camera angles. It was an excellent trip as well. We were able to ride on the Seven Dwarves Mine Train before it opened and for the first time in a visit to Florida, it didn't rain on us! Thanks again to everyone! I'll put a picture up for those who are interested.
proposal.jpg

CaptainShortty

I would like to thank everyone for their help and input. We got back less than a week ago and it couldn't have gone better! She said yes! Not only that, but the scavenger hunt went (almost) completely according to plan. I only say almost because I planned it around our fast passes which we changed the night before, so I had a little improv to do. At the actual proposal in front of the castle, I ended up getting lucky and snagging two photographers so we got two camera angles. It was an excellent trip as well. We were able to ride on the Seven Dwarves Mine Train before it opened and for the first time in a visit to Florida, it didn't rain on us! Thanks again to everyone! I'll put a picture up for those who are interested.
View attachment 55119

Congratulations!! So happy that all worked out well for you guys!! A Disney Fairytale Wedding in your future perhaps? =)

jtread4

Original Poster
Congratulations!! So happy that all worked out well for you guys!! A Disney Fairytale Wedding in your future perhaps? =)
Thanks everyone! And no, I don't think we will be doing a wedding there as most of our friends are either poor college students or just out of college kids paying off massive loans. We will be going there for a one year anniversary for sure though. And every year in between!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom