Undertale Land: Open Brainstorming

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
The Year Is 2023, and universal studios Florida just opened Nintendo land. Unfortunately for Walt Disney World, this draws a large amount of crowds away from Disney's parks. In order to keep up with universal, Disney has teamed up with Toby fox to create a land based off of the critically acclaimed undertale for the Magic kingdom. Feel Free To Post Any Ideas for this undertale themed land!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
The Year Is 2023, and universal studios Florida just opened Nintendo land. Unfortunately for Walt Disney World, this draws a large amount of crowds away from Disney's parks. In order to keep up with universal, Disney has teamed up with Toby fox to create a land based off of the critically acclaimed undertale for the Magic kingdom. Feel Free To Post Any Ideas for this undertale themed land!
Awesome! I love this game! Maybe make the whole land housed in one big show building. From the outside its the mountain. Enter a cave into the underground.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
What About A c Ticket show themed to alphy's lab?
The show in the land has to be themed to Mettaton! How could u say no to face like this?
latest

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
here's a problem: what about the cast members at the resturants?
With Pandora, the Land takes place way after the movies when humans and aliens have a good relationship and that is their excuse for human cast members.

We could do the same thing here and make the Land exist in a post true-ending world

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom