Underland, a undertale themed land for a video game themed fifth gate. Open Brainstorming

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
Hello! If you recall from a while ago, I created a thread where I thought up a undertale themed land for MK. I have decided to revive this thread and give some of my ideas. Oh, and feel free to give some of your own too.
Story
Like avatar land, this land takes place at a time where monsters and humans found peace, and every year they hold a festival underground to celebrate their newfound peace. The festival is very popular and is enjoyed by humans and monsters alike.
Rides
  • Waterfall river rapids
This ride takes guests through a beautiful, but wild ride through the waterfall area. Like navi river, this ride makes use of bioluminescent lights.
  • Muffet's Spider Dance
A flat ride similar to monster at cedar point
  • MTT Live!
Mettaton puts on a show for the humans and monsters at the celebration, but things go wrong when mettaton accidentally reverts to his original programming! 4D SHOW
  • Sans And Papyrus's House
Walkthrough attraction.
Shopping
  • Mettaton Merchandise
Gift Shop For MTT Live!

Dining
  • Toriel's Kitchen
  • Nice Cream
  • Dreemur Castle Banquet
  • Grillby's

Last edited:

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
Yeah maybe like a video game themed 5th gate. Of course it wouldn't have Nintendo, but we would still have minecraft, sonic, mega man, and a lot more IPs. Heck, we could even possibly put that rumored WIW attraction in the park!

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
Maybe they could be part of the preshow. The preshow would actually take place in the theater, and it shows curtains. Sans and papyrus aren't seen, but they are heard as sans makes bad puns and papyrus gets angry. Then the show starts.

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
Nono, this takes place when humans and monsters have made peace, and the monsters hold a festival every year to celebrate their peace, therefore it won't work, because if we did it during frisk's journey there would be no explanation for why people operate the shops. Maybe instead we could do a obstacle course or a training school show?

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
Maybe. It would probably be a sub area though since this is part of a video game Park and not it's own park. Maybe the story of the sub area is that post-game alphys has sent the guests to the time during the game via time machine to show the humans what the underground used to be like. That's where the dark ride would go. Also, I was thinking Underland could be all indoors to enhance the underground effect. Btw what do you think of the waterfall river rapids idea and the other rides?

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
I never played epic mickey, but I heard it was pretty good, so okay. I was also thinking of a minecraft area and a PACMAN ride. What are your ideas for other areas? Remember, the games can only be E and E10+, so no COD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom