Unbirthdays! You are invited to mine May 24th!

Minthorne

Original Poster
In over 20 trips to WDW in my life I've never been able to go during my birthday. It's early March and just never a good time for me to travel. So on my upcoming trip I'm planning an Unbirthday party Friday May 24th at 7pm at Kimonos (the Sushi bar a the Swan) followed by Margaritas at Cava in Mexico and then off the the MK for overnight insanity (as long as we can last!)

If you happen to be in the World you are invited - presents are not required!! I'll be there with friends who just got engaged (their date is 11/14) and their parents on both sides (I'm in the wedding party) and they are a somewhat rowdy Disney veteran crowd. The groom-to-be's parents own DVC and have a Grand Villa at OKW for the week and they invited me to go because they know I'm a Disney nut. Well 2 of them have birthdays on this trip (and for the bride-to-be this is her 2nd time "birthdaying" in the world) so I decided to add my unbirthday to the mix and shortly after Mike and Sulley agreed and gave me an all-night as a gift!

Have you ever done an unbirthday in the World?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I know the feeling well! As I'm also another early March person who can never seem to make it down on my birthday:eek: Yes and along with you I suffered through this year's miserable north east winter:( So every trip I do celebrate an unbirthday! and this year it will be at BOG:) I would love to join you but I am not getting there until June. So enjoy yours for both of us!

JIMINYCR

How fun, I never thought to do this. When my son was in school they allowed kids to celebrate half birthdays ( add 6 months to birthdate) for those kids whose birthdays fell during vacation times or when school was out. But an unbirthday sounds fun. Sorry I wont be in WDW for yours, but have fun without me. Mike and Sully deserve a big round of appreciation too.

Disvillain63

I wish I could celebrate with you on your Un-birthday!!! Best wishes for many more!!!

Unbirthday_Cake_by_sockaichan.jpg

PartOfYourWorld

Nice! Hope you have a great time celebrating your unbirthday in the World! I will actually not be in the states that day......I will be sailing away on a Disney Cruise...it figures the 24 hour day had to be on that portion of our trip!

Littlekitten73

In over 20 trips to WDW in my life I've never been able to go during my birthday. It's early March and just never a good time for me to travel. So on my upcoming trip I'm planning an Unbirthday party Friday May 24th at 7pm at Kimonos (the Sushi bar a the Swan) followed by Margaritas at Cava in Mexico and then off the the MK for overnight insanity (as long as we can last!)

If you happen to be in the World you are invited - presents are not required!! I'll be there with friends who just got engaged (their date is 11/14) and their parents on both sides (I'm in the wedding party) and they are a somewhat rowdy Disney veteran crowd. The groom-to-be's parents own DVC and have a Grand Villa at OKW for the week and they invited me to go because they know I'm a Disney nut. Well 2 of them have birthdays on this trip (and for the bride-to-be this is her 2nd time "birthdaying" in the world) so I decided to add my unbirthday to the mix and shortly after Mike and Sulley agreed and gave me an all-night as a gift!

My birthday is in August and my sons is in November so we never have our birthdays there either. My DD birthday is on 29th May and this will be her second proper birthday at Disney she'll be 14. We are going to be there for the all nighter as well as our mother-in-law is having the kids for us so maybe we'll see you there :D:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom