UK Travel agents

CAPTAIN HOOK

As long as they're bonded by ABTA it doesn't matter.
You can try to play them off against each other to get the best deal (xx quoted me ££ can you beat it ?) or see who will give you any extras.
We've booked with COSMOS, Travel Supermarket and Travel Counsellors - flying with Virgin, BA, Monarch and Thomas Cook

Upvote 0

Ariel1986

Only one thing I'd say with Travel Agents- and I'm sure it's the minority of them but my dad has recently experienced this with his own TA- is getting hold of the Disney booking number to create your MDE account. Sometimes if TAs book through third parties getting hold of the number can be tricky! Make sure they know what numbers you'll need from the get go :)

Upvote 0

Tiggertoo56

Depends on where you live. We use a local Travel Agent who is brilliant. She books hotels, flights and transport etc to suit out needs. Have booked with Virgin a few times with no issues, but now use our local TA who deals direct with Walt Disney World Holidays. She books flights separately and then car hire etc, and we have costed it out previously and it worked out less than with Virgin. Not used any others though - so not sure about other costs. A couple of years ago we had to change plans last minute and although we lost the £500 deposit with Virgin we still paid less overall!!!;)
As said by @Ariel1986 you do need to make sure you get all details, and also @CAPTAIN HOOK make sure they are ABTA.
If you live in the Bristol/Bath area let me know and I can give you details.

Upvote 0

ShareBDwithMickey

Virgin are as good as any & better when you can access the frequent flyer discounts. Also to the best of my knowledge they are the omly company who has the Downtown booking in office on your leaving morning.

This allows to book in get rid of your luggage & get your boarding passes 1st thing in the morning, this gives you the best part of a full day left to enjoy Florida. All you keep is your hand luggage & when you get to the airport you only need to do security & you are off, very civilised.

As a side note frequent flyer discount applies to your whole holiday, tickets, excursions, hot air balloon flights & anything else you purcasd through them. They are also available in resort if you book anything extra with them & you often get meal vouchers of discount vouchers as sweeteners. They are also very easy to get hold of if you do have a problem & are genuinely available 24/7 in emergencies for peace of mind.

They are also Disneys prefered Uk TA so can often get rooms in places where other TA's encounter no availability.

Upvote 0

Tinkerkelle

We use virgin. Got everything linked easily to my MDE account with the number they gave us. Thought about booking it all ourselves to try and get best deal but went with peace of mind in the end that it was all done through one company. We got a garden wing room in contemporary through virgin and that's apparently notoriously difficult to secure.

Upvote 0

patch553

weve always booked direct with Disney and flown virgin,its usually cheaper and always exactly what you want. when talking direct with the Disney hotel we choose, the cast members are so helpful its unreal,as for the flights weve never had an issue talking direct to virgin atlantic and they do reward you with frequent flier points however this upcoming trip there prices had really shot up even with our flier points we found that british airways were almost half what we would of been paying virgin

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom