UK Guests booking for 2016

CAPTAIN HOOK

I had an email from the Disney Travel Company this morning -

Book now and get - Free Dining, $200 spending money, a 14 Park Ticket for the price of 7 days, and Free Memory Maker.

I'm pretty sure (and haven't checked) that the Free DP will be based on the level of accommodation selected, ie, Value = no DP, Moderate = QS, and Deluxe = DP.

Start checking your savings account balances and get booking !!!

Bodyfather

It's great value compared to some of the other Disney parks. I spent 6 nights in Disneyland Paris last year which cost £1750 with a half board dining plan.
WDW this year in comparison, I'm there for more than twice as long and have more free dining to use AND there's loads more to do and it's costing me far less per day to do it

Upvote 0

Tink28

Virgin has the offer too, wish I could book next year as well, but 2 trips in 2 years is too expensive for me even with the great offers

Upvote 0

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

What's people's views on the memory maker we are looking at getting one this year but not sure if it would be worth it as well normally have our own cameras on us, I know they add most the main ride photos on them now, just split whether to lay out another $150 on it

Upvote 0

Nero the dog

I had an email from the Disney Travel Company this morning -

Book now and get - Free Dining, $200 spending money, a 14 Park Ticket for the price of 7 days, and Free Memory Maker.

I'm pretty sure (and haven't checked) that the Free DP will be based on the level of accommodation selected, ie, Value = no DP, Moderate = QS, and Deluxe = DP.

Start checking your savings account balances and get booking !!!
Correct except the values get a breakfast included.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom