Uber pick-up from resort

KrzyKtty

Wow, I find it a bit amazing that this thread turned into a 4 page argument over whether Uber is dangerous or not.

You would think this was an election. :D

At the end of the day, people will use whatever transportation they feel comfortable with. Just answer the OP and move on with your happy life using or not using Uber. :)

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
So Uber directly employees its drivers? Uber is a transportation company? Uber never denied a claim?
There is something wrong with you.

wccvKO1.jpg

Disney Stine

Returned from Disney today. We used Lyft (because I had 10% off rides) to take us from our off site hotel to Fort Wilderness for the Hoop Dee Doo! I absolutely recommend this service. It cost us a total of $7 for two passengers each way and took us to the hotels on the Palm Parkway.
I would suggest to use the "Contact" button when requesting and call the driver to let him know exactly where you are. The Fort Wilderness parking lot doesn't really have any specific lobby area to meet at so we thought it was crucial to let them know before arriving.

I am Timmy

I love Uber sooo much. We use it every where we travel. Save loads of money, we don't have to drive in a city we're not familiar with, and they are lightening fast! We never wait more than a couple of minutes for our ride! Their cars are cleaner than mine! We usually take an Uber from the airport in Orlando to a grocery store, then on to Universal. When done there, we call an Uber to take us to Costco, then move on to our Disney resort. If we don't feel like showing up 3 hours early for the the Magic Express back to the airport, we Uber that, too. Ridiculously cheap compared to taxi, way nicer, cleaner cars, much faster service, and no hunting for parking spots.

righttrack

You think Uber is going to pay? There are several documented cases of Uber not paying.

No wonder when I watch the news they interview people and they always say "How did this happen?"

Nobody gets paid from an accident lawsuit that quickly. Uber hasn't been in business that long. Of course, they won't pay, right now. No one does. You take them to court and sue them and then they'll pay. These cases take 10 years to resolve. There are no documented cases in that regard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom