Typhoon Lagoon Transportation

Cmdr_Crimson

Is there a bus that leaves TL and goes to Disney Springs?

Not directly unfortunatley...You have to take a Resort Hotel bus...Pop Century does share that line as it does drop off's for guests during the day at Typhoon Lagoon and then drops guests off at Disney Springs...
pop-century-bus-stop-2.jpg

Club34

any report on how typhoon lagoon is looking after the hurricane? i know it stayed closed for a couple extra days and it might be one of my favorite parks. yes, i call it a park.

Bairstow

Aren't they real close? I was thinking I could just walk but my daughter wouldn't go for that.
As crow flies, extremely.
You could theoretically walk the roads from Splitsville to the front gate of Typhoon and it would be less than 2/3 of a mile, but there are no sidewalks and the closest crosswalk across Buena Vista Drive is back near the coke store.

Your best bet would be to take a bus from the Springs to Saratoga, Old Key West, or Port Orleans and transfer. You can also walk or take a boat from the Springs to Saratoga.

Rickster7

Original Poster
any report on how typhoon lagoon is looking after the hurricane? i know it stayed closed for a couple extra days and it might be one of my favorite parks. yes, i call it a park.
The park looks good to me but my daughter said the trees looked like they are dying. I said they took a beating during the hurricane and lost a lot of leaves.

Matt_Black

A little rain and waterpark wetness are totally different levels of wetness. Especially if WDW has competition now in the waterpark game, i would at least hope they'd make it as easy possible to get to there Waterparks.

Seriously, how hard is it to bring a change of clothes and a bag for your wet things? I did it and rode several buses that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom