Typhoon lagoon first aid

MaryJaneP

Polite request to wait interminably as there is too few seats at Tillies. You have to wait until someone else vacates their seats.

MaryJaneP

But where are they located? Inside?
Been to TL many times, never saw any "tables" at Tillies, since it appears to be on the walking paths. We think it is meant to be a take-away type of place and the sign is more of a "wait to be called on to order rather than bum-rush the counter" type of sign. Sandy area over by Shark Reef might also have some seating availability. Don't know about the cabanas. Never asked about them or used one. We rarely ate at TL and usually brought our food to where we had congregated as a family by sending one or two of us to gather food and drinks to bring back to our spot. When kids were small, we had bottles in the diaper bag. As they got older, we had a good breakfast, no lunch, and a good dinner ADR waiting for us after we left the waterpark.

mixmasterjacob

Original Poster
An example of my work:
FIDSEwD.png

MissingDisney

As stated many times, I am a builder on a Disney World Minecraft server.
Many times? You only have 12 posts, a bunch of which are here and none say what you're doing! I find people here are wonderfully felpful but geesh....I know Minecraft is full of squares and pointy edges but around these magical parts...we're not so edgy. :p
Your TL looks great. My kids are addicted to the game or whatever you want to call it. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom