Two day/2 park pass

Lisa

Original Poster
OK....as always my trusted friends...I have a question!

In the past I've prepurchased flex tix for my week in Orlando. The convenience was not standing on ticket lines, I had 7 days to fulfill my visits and not having to carry around the $$ to purchase tickets when I got there was an additional bonus. The disadvantage was that I was paying for Wet & Wild, which I'll never use.

I noticed I can now pre-purchase as little as a one day admission to each of the parks (IOA, US, SW)....but it is cheaper to pay for a 2 day/2 park pass for Universal and a seperate ticket to Sea World. Does anyone know if the 2/2 has a time limit? In other words...I do not want to visit these two parks back to back. Can I go to one on a Monday and another on Friday? I've looked everywhere for this info and can't find it. Can someone whose purchased a 2/2 please let me know if you attended the parks over a weeks time.

Thanks!!
Lisa:confused:

Tom Morrow

Nope, the 2/2 Universal/Islands of Adventure has no expiration date! When we were buying our 2/2 pass, they explained to us that, if we decide not to visit one of the parks, we can save the ticket for another time and use it whenever we wanted, because it never expired. We ended up using it that day anyway, though, as we had seen all of Islands of Adventure by 2:30 PM (It was an empty day).

howlin_mad

Just like the Disney tickets, the Universal tickets also don't expire. My parents bought two-day tickets a while ago and used one of the days on one trip, and the other day a couple of months later on a different trip. The cool thing was that since they were two-day tickets they were able to park hop on each of their visits.

Lisa

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info!! Park hopping was one of my theories in buying the 2/2 AND if I'm not mistaken it also allows you to obtain more than one fast pass at a time!

Thanks again kids!!
Lisa:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom