Trip Report **COMPLETED** Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum Take Disney!!!

acttr
I am FINALLY ready to start my TR, we've been home for almost 2 weeks and it has been crazy since I walked through the front door. Plus my computer has been acting psycho and was giving me the hardest time when I was trying to upload onto Photobucket!

If you want to read my PTR, here it is

I am going to warn you all, I took almost 1,000 pictures. This is going to be a very picture heavy TR, hope that's okay :D. We all had an amazing time and laughed more than I think we have on any other trip.

So lets get this started shall we???

Day 1! :) (I actually have no pictures from this day lol)

I unfortunately had to work this day, usually a 9-5 shift goes by super fast but this day it was like pulling teeth....

Just to get through the day I made a little countdown and every 10 minutes I would fill in a bubble just to pass the time haha.

FINALLY it hit 4:55pm and I raced out the door, don't tell my boss I left early ;)

I had to go home and finish packing, I never finish on time. I ran home and stuffed the rest of my stuff in my suitcase, threw everything in my car and drove to get Becca.

Everyone in south Florida seemed to be driving on the same road I was and I was getting annoyed... didn't these people know I had a date with a mouse?!?!

I eventually got to Becca's, threw her stuff in my car and we were off!!!

DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME

but first, we had to stop at my cousin's and get something for our costumes haha. She lives about an hour north of me and her house was on the way, so not that huge of a detour

we picked up the bows, got on the turnpike and we were not stopping until we got to WDW!!!! We had this awesome playlist we both had made and we were so excited we kept yelling "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD" out of the window haha, well mainly Becca was, but I may have done it once or twice :D

We stopped at a rest stop, got some Dunkin Donuts and drove the last leg of our trip.

We pulled into AKL around 10:30pm and parked in the garage underneath, which I think is a brilliant idea. I love being able to park and just take an elevator up to the floor I'm staying on.

We went up to the room and made everyone come down and help us unpack the car. Two girls brought so much stuff we filled my car, I have a tiny car but still it was amazing haha.

After unpacking we all had some sandwiches relaxed and all got to know each other, well Becca and I got to know Kevin and his family since we hadn't met them yet.

At about 1am, we pulled out the bed inside the couch and called it a night.

That's it for Day 1, I'm sorry it's all writing and no pictures, but I do promise there are tons of pics from every day past this one!

Thank you all for reading this and hope you are enjoying it :D

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Great pictures of the parade! You definitely had a great spot to watch it from!
Thank you! It was definitely worth waiting a little bit in order to see the parade from there. I'll definitely be watching it from MS from now on!

The parade pictures are just beautiful. I have yet to see this parade in person but your pictures are almost as good as being there myself.Following along.
Thank you so much. You have to see FOF in person when you can! It is an amazingly beautiful parade. :)

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 4 PART 4:

Time to wrap up FOF :cry:

322_zps1859139c.jpg

Alice, Hatter, and Jiminy Cricket from far away. We all know how much I love Alice and the Hatter :inlove:

323_zpsb05a9340.jpg

DWARVES!

324_zps2b87c1a5.jpg

I've always felt kind of bad for Snow, she's the only princess in this parade who is not on a float. She's the original princess, why wasn't she invited to be on the float?? Lol

325_zps0ad219dc.jpg

Love this costume!!!

326_zps68582db2.jpg

327_zps5b6eea09.jpg

I drooled some more over the costumes in this parade :eek::eek:

328_zps6500b295.jpg

I wish I had the creativity Disney's costume designers have

329_zps2d652ca4.jpg

Pinocchio!

330_zps0b922e98.jpg

Bubbles!! As with all the other floats, I'm in love with this one lol

331_zps848dd119.jpg

So many cool things to look

332_zpsc9e6a72e.jpg

That performer has the coolest spot in the parade, she just gets to sit up there and see everything from up high, where do I sign up??

333_zpsf7a68fbf.jpg

Pluto :inlove:

334_zps88abf64d.jpg

We could see the main man and his lady in the distance!

335_zpsb55d8577.jpg

More costumes I drooled over :eek::p:cool:

336_zps4236b636.jpg

337_zps56684836.jpg

I loved Chip and Dale in these costumes... I sound like I'm obsessed with costumes haha. I use to costume in high school for the theater department

338_zps07a8fefa.jpg

Mickey and Minnie!

341_zpsa49abc1e.jpg

And with that, the parade was over... until next year my friend! :brb::brb::brb:

That is all I have for today guys, thanks for following. I will be posting more after the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Happy thanksgiving! And great pics of the FOF parade! Some are so close by! Great!! And again thanks for sharing!
Thanks! So much more to come, we're only halfway done :D

I enjoyed your trip report! I've been to Disney World many times, but not during Halloween. Your report really makes me want to go next year. Thank you so much for sharing.
Halloween time is amazing at WDW! We've gone so many times but only in the past 2 years have we visited during Halloween and because it is so amazing we have vowed to always come back during lol. Thank you for following along, there is so much more to come!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 4 PART 5:

After FOF parade, Becca had one request... we had to go see the Country Bears!! Her and I love this show, my sister hates it, but she suffers through it because we outnumbered her. Plus we're older, that's how it works lol

We walked up right as the doors opened for the next show... SCORE! We sat in the center of the theater and enjoyed singing along with those bears!

342_zpsf18f9787.jpg

344_zpsc5d9deeb.jpg

346_zps7d289178.jpg

Ash and I loved the Country Bears movie when we were younger so watching this show just makes me think of that movie and it just makes me happy.. dorky I know haha

348_zpsc049c9a8.jpg

350_zpsf8b0a2c0.jpg

Finally it was time for our favorite part......
352_zps29199f1e.jpg

BIG AL!!! "And there was blood on the saddle. And there was blood on the ground" haha, Ashley and I will sing this all day long after seeing this show... and we did.

We finished with the bears and according to my pictures, we hung out in Frontierland a little bit longer. I don't remember this, but according to my next picture we went to BTMRR

353_zps6221d4f7.jpg

I have no other pictures from BTMRR, but I do have some from SM!! Now to be honest, I have always hated this ride from when I was little. My parents lied to me when I was 4, they said to do child swap for this ride, we had to get in the log and ride it a little then they would let us out.... well as we all know... NOT TRUE. I have had trust issue with theme park rides ever since

I enjoy everything about this ride except the main drop, I hate it. No idea why, just do

355_zps687f5fe0.jpg

356_zps05d465d2.jpg

Isn't she beautiful? lol They sat us in the first 2 rows which sucks for us.

I then asked Ashley to make a nicer face... this is what I got
357_zpse3fdf6c6.jpg

I don't know how I deal with her

After the drop, I took my camera out
359_zpsedaf711b.jpg

360_zps46e5d4b5.jpg

I love this set piece. The chickens and other animals make me laugh every time

364_zps6b840c09.png

This picture makes me laugh so hard.

My head is not down because I'm scared, it's down because of my hair. You probably have noticed by now that I have really red hair lol. Well, red hair is very hard to keep up, it fades constantly especially when it gets wet. I didn't want to deal with my hair dripping red for a few hours so I tried to hide it haha.

After SM, we headed out of MK and off t somewhere else. Where did we go??? I guess you will have to stick around to find out...

Thanks for reading!

mrdrift

Great Ashley facial expressions getting ready for SM. The rest of the parade pictures turned out good. You are correct in thinking how the costumes are creative and Disney does a wonderful job at that. Following along.

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 4 PART 6:

Who's ready for some F&W fun??? Good, so am I! lol.

We hopped on the Monorail @ TTC and jumped tracks over to the Epcot Monorail.

On the Monorail we met the cutest little kid and his mom. They live in the Orlando area and came over to WDW for the day. He is obsessed with the Monorail and they had been riding it for about an hour. He kept saying "One more loop mommy?" She finally said she was bored of it haha. He then told me that his mommy told him Disney's main rules, Disney doesn't open until after nap time. And that it is impossible to cry in Disney. I will pass these rules along to my future children. Sounds like a great way to keep the trips drama free! haha :p

We entered into Epcot and headed over to Club Cool for some yucky soda :eek:

365_zpsb6dff216.jpg

We couldn't trick Becca with Beverly! The CM told us they had to remove it for F&W because guests would drink to much, come in there and try the soda and get sick on the floor :hungover::hungover::hilarious::hilarious:

After I was done dying from laughter from that story we headed into WS

We found a table over by the main gift shop right by the entrance to WS
367_zpsd114d7ea.jpg

368_zps9af14c09.jpg

We had Ash stand at the table and we went over to Hawaii! We all got the same thing...
369_zps790a63f0.jpg

PORK SLIDER:) my mouth is watering right now thinking about it.

One of my favorite things at F&W

THen we headed over to Greece, there was a little bit of a backup with the gyros, the other items were prepared but we had to wait bout 10 minutes for the gyros. No big deal, there were about 30 people waiting .

We finally got the gyros and found a table overlooking the lagoon! SCORE

370_zps042dd344.jpg

The gyro was amazing as usual, I just picked the onions off. I hate raw onions lol.

I downed the gyro in 2.8 seconds and I was ready for some more! Becca and I headed to Canada while Ash waited with the table

Canada's line went by super fast and we were back at the table in like 2 minutes lol. Ash then hopped in line for some food

I got the Cheddar cheese soup YUM! and the filet mignon... eh
371_zpse9f7b928.jpg

I loved the soup as usual. I am just not a huge red meat eater, my mom told me I had to try the filet. I just did not enjoy it at all. I loved the mushrooms though!

372_zps81a7eeef.jpg

373_zpsf8a6ac72.jpg

I could so go for some soup right about now

My parents ended up meeting us while we were eating in Canada. Once we finished eating we al needed to reload our F&W GCs so we stopped by the stand in Canada while my parents got some beers.

While Ash and Becca loaded theres I shopped around and laughed at the tshirts there

375_zpsd1958a68.jpg

376_zpsf9a36970.jpg

I was dying over the shirts, kinda shocked I didn't buy one

For those of you who don't know, I work for the NHL team in my area and I am completely obsessed with hockey so these were right up my alley

More will be coming tomorrow. Thank you for following along!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 4 PART 7:

I feel like I haven't posted in forever... I've been creeping on the forums but haven't gotten around to posting more of my TR haha but I am ready for more. The real question is... are you all ready???

Welllll I hope so because here we go!

When we left off, I was laughing my butt of over hockey shirts in Canada. My mom was in line for a beer near the Canada cart. One of the CMs saw her band that I decorated and she called me over. They had just given the CMs there own bands and they wanted to know how to decorate them. Gave them the info and my dad was practically dragging us into the UK

Becca and I sat on the curb outside the pub and people watched while my dad went into the pub for a beer

377_zpsd75ff83a.jpg

For some reason my mom couldn't find me and Becca sitting right there on the curb, she walked past us 3 times before she realized it was us... I mean hello, bright red and blue hair lady! You're not going to see that all around lol

We peeled ourselves off the curb and headed into France. I was excited for the Escargot. I loved it before and was kind of bummed when I heard they were changing it.

378_zps5d4a93e4.jpg

It was pretty good, a little too much garlic in it for my liking. I still miss the brioche escargot. This one you could not really taste the escargot, or find it even lol.

My mom also got the new slush drink.
379_zps80b445fc.jpg

I tried it, it was pretty good actually. I did try the one form the years before, like it better. Seeing a theme here? I liked France before they changed it. Don't change what isn't broken

We finished our food and kept walking on our food journey since that's all we were there for lol.

I stopped at Brazil to get the cheese bread
380_zps51ebc0f6.jpg

I had read a review that said these were amazing, they were okay... Not much flavor. The cheese had no flavor, it was just a texture to chew on. The bread was good though.

The rest of them left me and went over to Japan. I met them and they all got the sushi. I usually get it, but at this point I was full to the max. So I just sat down while they enjoyed.

Someone, I'm not sure who exactly, wanted to try sake and ended up getting the peach gel? All I know is we were all super confused why it was called gel until it was opened.

382_zps1b78fbe2.jpg

When you poured it into the glass, it was liquid but it quickly turned into a gel! I was amazed lol. I tasted it, I'm not a huge peach fan, but I loved it!

At this point I think we were all ready to explode so we all adopted Becca and I's strolling pace that we had been using the whole trip.

We strolled into Italy looked around a little, again someone got an alcoholic beverage. I think this was the Italian Margarita
383_zps6fc77aac.jpg

I really liked it. Tasted like really good frozen lemonade haha.

We finished strolling through the countries and decided to head out before the fireworks started to beat the crowds.

384_zpsf4c25e73.jpg

I really do love SSE, it's gorgeous at night. Like I said before, I use to not like Epcot at all. Now I am appreciating it a lot more!

It's really good that we decided to head back to the resort early because right as the bus came, the flood gates opened and everyone and their mother was racing to the buses.

We made it back to the room and relaxed with everyone. Everyone was exhausted after 4 straight days in the parks. We all just laughed and laughed for hours with each other. Good bonding time.

That is all I have for tonight. More coming up tomorrow! Thanks for reading :D

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Annnnndddd I'm back everyone!

Sorry for no recent updates, the holidays and everything KILLED me lol. I will hopefully wrap the TR up by the end of this month :D we are already counting down the days until our next trip in March. Thank you as always for following along, much more to come

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Watching for the conclusion to this report. Have you started a pre trip report for March?

I will definitely be posting some tonight! I havent started my PTR for March yet, but I will most likely start that tonight as well. I will definitely let you know when I start that!

:)

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 5 PART 1:

Sooo I haven't posted in almost a month... I suck I know haha. But I'm back and ready to finish strong!

We woke up around 9:30. Today was our "let's play it by ear" day and we decided we wanted to go to DTD... Becca, Ash and I were the only ones going so we threw on whatever clothes and headed out.

First stop I think was the restroom because my first picture was this infront of WP
386_zpsd1fb0786.jpg

lol, ignore Becca. She was putting on hand sanitizer I think.

387_zps54f4a55c.jpg

More pictures while I waited

Once we all were finished we headed over to the one place I wanted to be.. Co-Op!

Had to pass Once Upon a Toy of course
388_zpsc643d7ef.jpg

Then I saw this....
390_zps1c677b90.jpg

SO EXCITED!

I love the Beautifully Disney collection and when I heard that they had it here as a trunk store I was DEAD. We had to go!

391_zpsa40f0883.jpg

392_zps9f6ff3f8.jpg

FINALLY HERE.

I loved the store, the CMs were super helpful and they even offered to do our makeup for free. We didn't have the time to do it. but If it's there next time you can bet that's where I'll be!

They had 3 other stores in there. One was a sports themed, one was customizable phone cases and the other like a home store based of attractions. Pretty awesome if you ask me :D

Next up was WOD

393_zps7712b4a3.jpg

I do love this store, there's so much in there for EVERYONE!

Becca and Ashley said they found my shirt
394_zpsaf16ce2f.jpg

Since I ALWAYS end up acting like the tour guide of the group. I have to admit, I really did want the shirt haha.

We finished all our shopping and we were STARVING! We passed by Portobello and decided to give it a try.
395_zps23940439.jpg

Ashley's beautiful face

397_zpsa0cbc4a1.jpg

Becca and I, you could obviously tell it was a very lazy day by how crazy our hair looks haha.

400_zps02b23143.jpg

This bread was AMAZING. It had rosemary on it, and the roasted garlic with it was to die for.

Our food came out quickly and it was bubbling hot.

401_zps211e6fb1.jpg

I had the four cheese pizza. It had Mozarella and Gorgonzola on it for sure. With sundried tomatoes. It was delicious!

I cannot remember what everyone else had haha. I was occupied by my own food.

We had a really weird waiter. He was making awkward jokes no one understood and kept like touching our arms and stuff. I was trying to laugh it off but Ashley really was creeped out haha. I was like ummmmm just ignore it?

We finished lunch and decided to head to HS....

I have to go do some laundry right now. But I will be posting more soon! Thanks for following :D

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
And still following along ;)
Yay! A lot more to come! :D

Love DTD great place to shop and people watch. Pizza looks delicious. You should have bought that "Leader of the pack" shirt. Following along.
I love people watching at DTD lol. So many interesting people there! I think I'm going to buy it on my trip next month haha. Thanks for following

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom