Tutto vs via Napoli

Sammy Mouse

As more of a pasta family we love Tutto Italia. We have eaten at both but the food at Tutto Italia wins hands down! The lasagne and steak were beautiful. We have booked already to go back next year

ToTBellHop

As more of a pasta family we love Tutto Italia. We have eaten at both but the food at Tutto Italia wins hands down! The lasagne and steak were beautiful. We have booked already to go back next year
They sure are better than that Stouffers lasagna they seem to be serving at the new Trattoria at the Boardwalk! Ick! Who would go there when you have two good places right in World Showcase?

Via Napoli does have a couple good pasta dishes which works great for large groups where some like pizza and some not.

chipndale76

Original Poster
We ate at one of them in 2012, but I can't remember which. We originally had one booked and then switched and for the life of me I can't remember. We ate outside in a courtyard like setting. I did have pasta and an Italian cream soda. We are going in 12 days and I'm trying to book some last minute dinners.

crispy

I don't think you can go wrong with either. You just need to figure out if you want pizza or pasta more. I just tried Tutto Italia this past week and really, really enjoyed it. I was a little scared after reading some reviews, but the food and service was really good. The pizza at Via Napoli is also really good.

TinkerbellKate

We ate at Tutto for the first time last year and Via Napoli for the first time last month. Hands down, all four of us in our party enjoyed Via Napoli. My pizza was delicious and my brother and dad really enjoyed their pasta. For us, Via Napoli wins hands down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom