Tusker House vs. Chef Mickey Vs. 'Ohana Breakfast- Which is best?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hi guys,

If you had to choose between Tusker House, 'Ohana or Chef Mickey for the best character breakfast experience, which would you go for and why? Thanks for your response!!

DisneyGigi

Hi guys,

If you had to choose between Tusker House, 'Ohana or Chef Mickey for the best character breakfast experience, which would you go for and why? Thanks for your response!!

Both Tusker House and Ohana are great for character interaction. If I had to choose I would probably go with Tusker House but it is really close. Chef Mickey's is fun and lively but the characters are just too rushed to me it seems. We have done all of them multiple times. I chose Tusker House this year for our youngest grandson's first character breakfast because of the time the characters are able to spend with you there.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Thanks, guys! I'm going to be watching the reservations for a Tusker House opening. Disney Dining said that there will most likely be something to come available as we get closer to my date.

Darkseid

I've only been to Tusker House, but it was a decent experience. I thought there were a lot of interesting options for breakfast and the juice is yummy. My only qualm was that we missed Donald (despite someone being at the table at all times) and our server brought DS over to meet him while he was with another family. It felt super uncomfortable.

My DS7 had a blast with the parades and things that they let the kids participate in. Also, the characters wear the cutest clothes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom