Turtle Talk Changes

Phroobar

Saturday I went to see Turtle Talk with Crush. I haven't seen it in years. They did add a lot of characters from Finding Dory. The new characters make the show more interesting than a turtle talking to toddlers can be. Some of the new scenes include the octopus appearing freaking Crush out. Dory and the that new whale call in a bigger whale that flattens Dory against the window. Marlin swims around freaking out looking for Nemo and a hermit crab pops up in a football helmet.

5thGenTexan

Saturday I went to see Turtle Talk with Crush. I haven't seen it in years. They did add a lot of characters from Finding Dory. The new characters make the show more interesting than a turtle talking to toddlers can be. Some of the new scenes include the octopus appearing freaking Crush out. Dory and the that new whale call in a bigger whale that flattens Dory against the window. Marlin swims around freaking out looking for Nemo and a hermit crab pops up in a football helmet.

That all happened in our show too. I thought it was just how it was that day. Are you saying in the same show every time? Its not real??? ;)

Phroobar

Same show. That is why you have to spice it up with some better questions for Crush, like do turtles know how to swim or if he like Sushi or the names of all his kids or is Turtle Wax made from real turtles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom