Turns out Cinderella is a , MUSICAL?

Sped2424

Original Poster
Well not entirely, but the film actually has Helena Bonham Carter Singing the classic song we have come to know and love from the Fairy Godmother. AND Lily James will indeed be singing A dream is a wish your heart makes. And if the early reviews are any indication they are calling this the best Fairytale live action redo Disney has done yet. Which is strange cause my first impression of this film was MEH mostly due to what seemed to me a ditch on their part of Disney iconic songs and looks. But I can gladly say I was mistaken.

Sped2424

Original Poster
It's true. I know from posts by people who have seen it.
Yeah we talked about it in a pm sadly it is. Man and here I had hope that finally someone understood what made the original classics so revered at Disney was the music.

Last edited:

Sped2424

Original Poster
Well it's not a shane if it's a really good movie and so far that is what the reviews seem to be saying.
Even so the music to me is part of the legacy that makes the film a Disney staple. A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes is easily one of the most revered Disney songs out there. Only matched by When you Wish upon a Star. The review itself says the film can't outdo the original, even so it's still good. But in my mind they really could have had something extraordinary.

BuddyThomas

Even so the music to me is part of the legacy that makes the film a Disney staple. A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes is easily one of the most revered Disney songs out there. Only matched by When you Wish upon a Star. The review itself says the film can't outdo the original, even so it's still good. But in my mind they really could have had something extraordinary.
I hear you, and I wouldn't have minded this being a musical, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and maybe it will be amazing anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom