Trying to remember old tv show. Please help.

Adroq7

Original Poster
I am trying to think of an old tv show from when I was a kid in the 80s. It was a weekly morning show and this paticular episode was filmed at Walt Disney World on the front lawn. I'm not sure if it was always at Disney or just this episode. I remember there was a segment with a woman shopping on Main Street USA. A woman e showing off food from Epcot and the different countries, a guy did a segment on discovery island. I cannot think of the name of the show or any really specifc things to try and google. I know this is a stretch but if you have any ideas, I'd love to find info on this show. Thanks in advance.

Cmdr_Crimson

I am trying to think of an old tv show from when I was a kid in the 80s. It was a weekly morning show and this paticular episode was filmed at Walt Disney World on the front lawn. I'm not sure if it was always at Disney or just this episode. I remember there was a segment with a woman shopping on Main Street USA. A woman e showing off food from Epcot and the different countries, a guy did a segment on discovery island. I cannot think of the name of the show or any really specifc things to try and google. I know this is a stretch but if you have any ideas, I'd love to find info on this show. Thanks in advance.

I saw Inside Out but that isn't it. This show was on network television not the Disney Channel. Either CBS, NBC or ABC. Definitely in the 80's. Thank you though.

If it's from the 1980's and I don't have a better picture with it......I'm about as stumped as you are....It could have been an Easter/4th of July/ or anything Eisner wanted to celebrate IE Anniversary or could have been a Local TV Affiliate under ABC, CBS or NBC....

Last edited:

Adroq7

Original Poster
I'll check out that site. Thanks. I want to say it was a one time thing. It was a weekly show but that week happened to be in disney world. Good morning something? It's driving me insane. Haha. I've been trying to figure it out for years.

Adroq7

Original Poster
I couldn't find it on Mousebits. More things are coming to me. The show was setup on a lawn. Im almost positive it was Walt Disney World. Magic Kingdom. There was a long table setup. The woman showing off the food made a parfait with cake and whipped cream and pate en crute. Another woman showed off her purchases from shopping. I remember a tea set. There was a segment of the woman shopping on main street. She was in the glass blowing place, got a mixkey mouse watch and i remember her with a ton of merchandise at the end of the segment. She was sitting surrounded by all kinds of disney souvenirs. There was one group from Epcot who did an act on some sort of flying trapeze. Again I dont think this show was filmed at disney every week. This paticular episode was at Disney. We used to have it recorded on vhs but recorded over it a long time ago.

DisneyPrincess5

Omg now I have to know too! To your thinking, sounds like it may have been a sitcom episode.
Family Matters, Step by Step, Roseanne, Full House, Blossom, Boy Meets World, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch all went to WDW. Maybe one of those?

Adroq7

Original Poster
No it definitely wasn't a sitcom. It was like a talk show. There was a host and he had different guests come on and show things like the foods, souvenirs and different things in and around disney.

Tony the Tigger

I saw Inside Out but that isn't it. This show was on network television not the Disney Channel. Either CBS, NBC or ABC. Definitely in the 80's. Thank you though.

Probably ABC, just to narrow it down. They've had more than one of their shows film a day or a week from Disney World.

Was it only Magic Kingdom and Epcot? That would confirm the time frame of the 80s.

Adroq7

Original Poster
I posted a while back and still haven't found this show. However, just figured out more info. The acrobatic group was Danza De los Voladores. Any continued help is appreciated

Cmdr_Crimson

I posted a while back and still haven't found this show. However, just figured out more info. The acrobatic group was Danza De los Voladores. Any continued help is appreciated
I typed up that name of the acrobatic group and put Epcot or Disneyworld behind it but nothing came up.

Nemo14

I suspect it was probably a local show like PM magazine or something along those lines - maybe for the opening of Epcot?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom