Trying to make this work

GrinningCat

I love to visit the MK during December and had been planning a week long visit. Unfortunately, I've had some very bad things happen to my house, which will make that impossible. So, since I never give up on a potential trip to WDW, I've cut the trip back to only two days of park time. It's all I can manage.

My plan is to fly in on Monday and do DTD that afternoon/evening. Tuesday during the day visit hotels to see decorations etc., then maybe a nice massage before heading to the MK for MVMCP. This works really well, I've done it before. My problem is with Wednesday. That's the only day I'm going to buy a park ticket for...and now I'm really torn between the remaining 3 parks. I LOVE EPCOT, but there are things I love about the other 2 parks too. And, since it will only be a one day ticket, the hours at EPCOT would give me the biggest bang for my buck. (I may have just answered my own question there.....)

I will have to fly out on Thursday. This is the only solution I can come up with.

If you had to chose only one park for one day, which way would you go...and why? I know people have this sort of thing happen all the time and many have done it before. I'm just looking for opinions and maybe alternate solutions. Oh, I should mention that my DH has not been to WDW for MANY years, so this will almost be like a first trip for him. Definitely a first trip during the Holidays.

Thanks

Cathy

CheshireCat12

If you are already doing MK for MVMCP then I would make the other day Epcot for sure. Unless you want to invest in two day hoppers and sort of make the rounds of the E-tickets?

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

If it was me, I would drop the massage and get a two day ticket. Spend half the day at AK or HS. Then Wednesday go to Epcot.
Or maybe buy a one day park hopper ($40 more) and split wednesday up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom