Try to behave

Ariel

Original Poster
Like Marcia, I too am going away. What will you do without us? Please try not to miss me TOO much and try to behave while I am gone. And please Mr Lightbeer, find your pen. Tramp, you be good and no calling me fish behind my back. I can only anticipate returning and hearing about the election results. I'll think about it all week....

Tramp

Heading out to open waters, FISH?

Try to keep the ultraviolets off of your fins. By the way, where the hell does a mermaid (fish) go on vacation...?

well...keep one ear to the water for those hungry sharks (like Jay-rod).....and come back to us with your fins intact and ready to carry on and endure our insults and ridicule.

Talk to ya on the flip side of your vacation...

Happy trails and God's speed!

M

Mr Lightbeer

I dunno about the rest of you guys,buy I'm glad those pair of have gone.;) :D

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 53

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
Like Marcia, I too am going away. What will you do without us? Please try not to miss me TOO much and try to behave while I am gone. And please Mr Lightbeer, find your pen. Tramp, you be good and no calling me fish behind my back. I can only anticipate returning and hearing about the election results. I'll think about it all week....

DAMN WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING????? LOL she just teases us and leaves. hmmm when u coming back???? I will miss you lots! :)

dopey

after dealing with the animals on this board, ariel is going where the people are...up where they play all day in the sun...

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by dopey
after dealing with the animals on this board, ariel is going where the people are...up where they play all day in the sun...

lightbeer i think he's meaning you lol

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MISS MINNIE
:)
Just have a lovely holiday Ariel...

take no notice of these guys...

You going to WDW... tell us about it when you get back:cool:

minnie since I love you so much. it would be a honor for you to be in my 400th post. May u treasure this for the rest of ur life. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom