True Speed of Test Track?

mergatroid

To be honest it doesn't really bother me what the actual speed is I'm travelling at but does open up an interesting discussion. It's like with roller coasters where you're told this one is 319ft tall which is 3ft taller than another one. I'm not interested in the height of the two, just which one feels more exciting to me whilst riding it.

It's like I often say to Mrs Merg "It's no the size that matters", similar principal to roller coasters ;)

s8film40

It's almost like there was a second part of my sentence where I said some states commonly go higher than 65.
Almost but you didn't. Actually you said there was a federal speed limit (which there isn't) and that it is broken in desolate areas.

In any case here's a chart of speed limits.
fA4qZuFl.jpg

Castle Cake Apologist

It's almost like there was a second part of my sentence where I said some states commonly go higher than 65.

Your assertion was false, though. There has not been a federal speed limit in many years. You also said it only goes higher in "desolate" areas of the country, not that "some states commonly go higher." Many interstates running through state capitals and other major cities have speed limits much higher than that. Even some major non-interstate highways have speed limits exceeding 70 mph. Hardly desolate areas. The speed on TT has nothing to do with any sort of federal law.

ABQ

65 is the federal speed limit. Though it's commonly broken in desolate areas of the country.
Hey now, that stretch of road I drive between Albuquerque and Santa Fe, though far from highly populated, is not desolate, and the speed limit is 75 MPH.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Almost but you didn't. Actually you said there was a federal speed limit (which there isn't) and that it is broken in desolate areas.

In any case here's a chart of speed limits.
fA4qZuFl.jpg

Look at those silly speed limits in the Northeast. As shown by this chart, this is why I hate driving in New York state.

DisneyFans4Life

Original Poster
Speaking of banking...does anyone know how many degrees the bank is? Any Nascar fans out there...is it more than some of the tracks those cars run on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom