Trip Report

I've just gotten back from Disney yesterday. Overall, the trip was excellent, but it rained everyday. I had eaten in Norway three times, IMHO the best country, ride and restaurant at Epcot. The highlights of my trip were riding Rock N Roller Coaster for the first time, talking with Trina, the cast member from Restaurant Akershus. We had spoken for so long that I missed Illuminations. Anyway, just some brief thoughts on my trip. Of course, it was way too short! I can't wait to go back. I failed to mention that Mission:Space Rocked!

Mark

AriBelle23

thats funny the same thing happened to me in june...after waiting like 2 hours with my mom on a bench right near the water by Mexico, i talked with a cast member through the whole Illuminations...but my mom said it def was not worth waiting 2 hours for...so dont feel bad...and did you like mission space? it wasnt open yet when we were there.

Mag1575

Original Poster
Hi AriBelle23,

I really enjoyed Mission:Space! You do feel a lot of pressure on the launch, but it is well worth it. I had seen Illuminations so many times that I wanted to speak with Trina instead of watching the show. I can't believe you had to wait for two hours to see it in June! Epcot was empty, so I didn't have to wait for the show, which I feel is worth waiting for, but not for two hours. Thanks for replying to my post.

Mark

Mag1575

Original Poster
My apologies for taken so long in responding to your orignal response. When will you be going back to WDW? I'll probably go again in August. There are a few negatives it's extremely hot and humid, but not very crowded.

Mark

AriBelle23

We are not going back until March 13...i have never been there other than in May or June...do you know if it is crowded? It probably is because of Spring Break, but is it worse than the summer crowds?

DisneyPhD

Hi Mag1575, we are from Royal Oak, small world!!!!!! Great you had a good trip. We just got back a week before you. I don't think we will go in Aug again, way too much rain for me. We stayed for 10 days, but got less in then a normal week because of all the rain.

Don't get me wrong we still had tons of fun, but that was the 1st time I was every happy to be back in Michigan!

kal1484

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Hi Mag1575, we are from Royal Oak, small world!!!!!! Great you had a good trip. We just got back a week before you. I don't think we will go in Aug again, way too much rain for me. We stayed for 10 days, but got less in then a normal week because of all the rain.

Don't get me wrong we still had tons of fun, but that was the 1st time I was every happy to be back in Michigan!

YAY FOR MICHIGAN!!! :)
My name is Kelly ____ and I am representing Southwest Michigan, home to Riots, Me, and the best beaches :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom