[Trip Report] One Day, Four Trips to Hyperspace

jrogue

but then again the whole dab thing annoys me
Oh don't worry, it would have annoyed me too! We tried to see the Laugh Floor show, and when they chose a kid at the end all the kid kept doing was dabbing instead of answering the question :banghead: when will it go away???

I have no nostalgic connection to MSEP at Magic Kingdom, so it would delight me to no end if they replaced that with Paint the Night. It is an objectively better parade. I know there are a lot of Electrical Parade fans here, and I'm sorry, but I hate that parade.
I would have no problem with doing away with the MSEP, but I do miss Spectromagic terribly. That was my all-time favorite parade. It was so perfect :cry::cry::cry: ... I do think if we got Paint the Night or something Spectromagicy then it would be way better than the MSEP.

They are 12x18 I think and come in a 12 pack. I have the WDW pack and wanted the Disneyland pack.
Wut. Do they still sell these?? (for WDW)

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
I would have no problem with doing away with the MSEP, but I do miss Spectromagic terribly.
I've never seen Spectromagic, but I've seen a video on Youtube and I think I would enjoy it! I LOVE the track for it, and listen to that pretty often. I'd be fine with that coming back too :)

Wut. Do they still sell these?? (for WDW)
I got mine last fall at the Contemporary. I bet you would have seen them if they were still there :( I have looked on Ebay for the DL ones and all I'm finding are people selling both packs for a stupid amount of money...so they must not have carried them for long. I'm kicking myself for not asking my uncle about them last fall when I got my WDW ones!

morningstar

You got to do some of the things we missed last month: Indiana Jones and Haunted Mansion (time reasons) and Tarzan's Treehouse (was closed). No Frozen show? I guess it would have taken a lot of time out of your one day.

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
You got to do some of the things we missed last month: Indiana Jones and Haunted Mansion (time reasons) and Tarzan's Treehouse (was closed). No Frozen show? I guess it would have taken a lot of time out of your one day.
I didn't even know there was one :hilarious:. I guess that's what I get for doing no planning!

dweezil78

We stopped by Starbucks for my cousin to grab some iced tea and holy cow did that take forever! I had time to watch an entire show outside and then sit around for 10 more minutes. I wish I'd shopped some instead of just sitting there, but alas..

Pro Tip: The Starbucks right outside in Downtown Disney is better (they have cold brew there and for some reason the iced coffee in the parks' Sbux is gross and watered down), has more options, and allows MOBILE ORDERING which means you can put your order in while still in the park, leisurely walk over, and have it ready sitting on the counter when you walk in. It is amazing. I will often put in my order while walking/tramming over from Mickey & Friends first thing in the AM.

dweezil78

I hope you all enjoyed the report! I am definitely no Disneyland expert, and all I really planned was getting a fast pass for Radiator Springs and Hyperspace Mountain. Everything else was just spontaneous, and it ended up being a perfect day. :inlove:

Great report and loved all the pics, really well done!!! I was just there on Thursday and seeing recaps like yours always makes me want to go back instantly. Isn't it amazing that all that stuff happens at the park every freaking day? It really blows my mind sometimes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom