Trip Report - Day 1 (8/25/03)

[Put this in the other forum by mistake]

Well I returned yesterday and had, for the most part, a fantastic time. I'm 20 and I went with my parents and my 5 yr old brother. We stayed at the Caribbean Beach. (As a note to anyone planning on staying there, it's a huge hotel. Many times we were too lazy to walk all the way to Centertown to fill up the refillable mug. Also, 95% of the time, Jamaica was the first pick up and first drop off for the buses.)

Day 1 (8/25) - Arrived in WDW and went to Magic Kingdom for the day. It poured for like 30 minutes straight as soon as we got there. It was like a hurricane. We had to wait under the castle so we wouldn't get soaked. When it stopped, we immediately got a Fastpass for Pooh. Then we went on Snow White and Small World. After that we went to Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. It's an excellent place to eat. After eating, we went on Haunted Mansion, then Pirates of the Caribbean (a family favorite). Afterwards we went back to Pooh. I enjoyed Pooh but am a Mr. Toad fan from way back. Then we went on the TTA in Tomorrowland. Afterwards we waited for the Fireworks. Here's a tip, don't stand in the Central Hub because the castle will block your view. Try and stay on Main Street. However, the problem was after the park closed. We waited on line for 1 1/2 hours to get a bus back to the hotel. Too few buses are sent to WDW's biggest resort.

Day 2 coming soon as well as some pictures I will upload.

DisneyCP2000

1.5 hours for a bus! Yikes, that's crazy. Were they giving out fastpasses for the buses too? :lol:

Looking forward to seeing pictures! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom