Trip Report 6/22-6/29, with a reide on MS

My familey went to the world from 6/22 - 6/29.

We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside in Oak Mannor. Very nice as usual. I though the parks were more crowded this year compared to last.

Monday:
EPCOT rode SE, TT, LWTL, and walked through the countries. Wall at mission spce was up with no activity this day. Test track stand byline was up to 75 min this day. Later that night we went to DD, to shop and, ate at Wolfgng Puck.

Tuesday:
Animal Kingdom did the safari ride, PW, KRR, Dinosaur, watched Lion King, Tough to be a bug and Tarzan. Back to the hotel to rest, then off to eat at EPCOT. As we rode the monorail around MS wall as open and guests were entering the ride. By the time we got there it was closed and they said it may open later in the evening. We decided to eat at the Electric umbrella and just as we were finishing the wall was open again. My ister and I ran over there and only waited 15 min. This ride is AWESOME!!!!

Wednesay:
MGM: Rode TOT, RR, GMR, BST, and we watched who wants to be a millionaire and beauty and the beast. Went back to rest and swim. Then back to MGM to eat ad get seats for fantasmic. After th show we rode TOT and RR again.

Thursday:
Free Day We went to play put - put at Winter Summerland. We went to the prime outlts across I-4, and went o DD to shop more an ate a Rainforest Cafe.

Friday:
Magic Kingdom went on SM, BTMRR, SM, TTA, COP, HM, HoP, and the river boat. I made the wrong comment at the beginning of this day. I was supprised how empty the park was around 9:30 am. By noon small worldhad a wait of 20 min, SM 75 min, SM 60 min etc. We decided to swim and come back later for E -night when it wouldn't be as crowded. E-night was great walked on every ride with the max time in line 5 min.

Saturday:
We decided to park hop and see things we missed and wanted to see again.

Positive things:
We were able to ride Mission Space!!!
It only rained on Saturday, for 10 min, and it was a shower.
Attendence seamed up to me, compared to last June.

Negative thing:
I found my pet peave on this trip. At EPCOT, as we were getting ready to view illumionations, a planter was roped off. They did this for a reason, however people seam to think they don't need to pay attention to it and decide to go sit in the planter. However, a cast member came and told them that had to get down!!

Adam26

Original Poster
sorry about all of the spelling problems, my computer is going slow, so as I type it is either is many words behind, or decides to leave out a letter or add one.

outlaw322

Sounded great! I'm going in July. Can you tell me all about E-Night? We're thinking about doing it. Could you tell me how stores and restaurants were open and how many rides did you do? I heard there are a lot of characters out on E-night, is that true?? Hope it was fun. Great trip report! Thanks.

Adam26

Original Poster
E-Ride night there are 9 rides open:
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Astro Orbitor
Thunder Mountain
Transit Authority
Buzz
Country Bears
Ailen

Restraunts:
Peacos Bils is open in Frontier Land
Main Street Bakery and the Emporimum

You have to buy seprate tickets at the hotel, and you use those to get rist bands. Then when the park closes to everyone else, they will only let people with rist bands on the rides. We had a great time because they only sell a limited number of tickets, you can walk on amost any ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom