Treehouse villas

DecWDW

We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it. The rooms are beautiful and spacious enough. We had 5 adults on this trip. We were walking distance to SSR, the boat dock, and the bus stop was right out front, so we had many options for travel. I'll try to answer any questions if I can.

tjkraz

Very nice but secluded and you lose all feel of being in any sort of a hotel.

There are only 60 Treehouses and they are very popular with Saratoga Springs owners. Either book 11 months out or make sure you have a Plan B ready if calling at 7 months.

Captain Chaos

I can vouch for the treehouses... I stayed there last year, for a week... I loved it.. Yes, the treehouses are secluded, but that is fine by me... The treehouses have 3 bedrooms (1 master, 1 guest, and 1 with bunkbeds). I am planning to stay there for a week next year. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

DisneyFan1003

I can vouch for the treehouses... I stayed there last year, for a week... I loved it.. Yes, the treehouses are secluded, but that is fine by me... The treehouses have 3 bedrooms (1 master, 1 guest, and 1 with bunkbeds). I am planning to stay there for a week next year. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

There is no pool or restaurants in that area, correct?

DecWDW

No, there IS a pool in the area. Nothing fancy, but it's there. No restaurant, but where our treehouse was located, was just a short walk to the main buildings and the bigger pool.

Captain Chaos

There is no pool or restaurants in that area, correct?

Nope... No restaurant... But yes, there is a pool... The pool isn't fancy... It is just a pool... But, honestly, last year, no one used it... I was able to use the pool alone for about an hour before others showed up... Just as I was about to leave... Not sure how busy it is in July or August though... I was there in October...

Fizbain32

We can not wait to get to stay in a Treehouse. We had a driver that was helping us relocate from SSR to AK and he stopped and let us take a walk through on of the houses. We love the Fort Wilderness cabins and figure this is the next step up from them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom