Traveling with infant

Gers78

Original Poster
Hi! I am going to Disney in few weeks and traveling with husband and 3 kids. My daughter will be 6 months old. I am worried on the logistics of bringing her around. My BIG question is: Can I bring the infant car seat (the bucket) onto the Disney buses to and from the parks from my hotel? Or do I have to take her out of car seat and carry her while on bus and they put it somewhere?? Ideally I want to have her car seat in the parks and snap the car seat into m Snap and Go, and then bring a baby carrier for rides or when she's fussy. thanks!

DisneyPrincess5

I do not know the answer for sure. I quickly googled it and all I got on Disneys site was a page saying car seats are not permitted on Magical Express and must be stored. Not sure if this also applies to park transport buses. But what I will say is that on all the Disney buses I've ever been on, I never once have seen an infant or baby in a car seat. Only being held by someone or in some kind of carrier like a baby Bjorn. Good luck!

WDWDreamer4

We traveled with an infant seat last year and you did not have take the baby out on the regular buses. We also had a snap and go. It was cumbersome on the buses but well worth it in the park.
I think you will find you will end up wearing the baby more than you think. it is much easier to get on rides and through lines with the baby in a carrier than holding them. Good luck and have fun!

I remember how excited I was to travel first time to Walt Disney with my 2 year kid. At this age it was super easy to travel with at this age. My husband was little bit worried that how I am going to travel easily. But luckily without any problem it was successful journey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom