Traveling with 20-month-old

Laurichi

Original Poster
Hi everyone,
i'ts finally happening! in about a month and a half wwe will be travelling to WDW with our three kids, ages 9, 6 and 20 mo.

We have a dining plan...and i have made reservations for several places...but i haven't included my toddlerin these as i plan on bringing his own baby food...will there be a problem with that?

Thank you so much...
we are so excited we've been to Disneyland Paris twice as we're from Europe but we've never been to WDW!

RememberWhen

Are your reservations for 4 people, or for 5? Kids under 3 need to be counted in the reservation so they give you the correct table size. You won't have to buy a meal and the little one can eat from your plate for free or eat food you brought. If your reservations are for 4 I would try to up them to 5 if you can. I suspect this happens fairly often, but I'm not sure how the restaurant will handle it.

jaklgreen

Yep, you were supposed to include the baby in the reservation for space. They need to match you to the right size table(the reason for asking party size) not to charge you per person. You will have no problem bringing your own food, but babies can eat off of your plate or at buffets you can get them food off of the buffet for free for them. At almost 2 years old the child should be able to eat normal table food that is cut up smaller. Not sure what kind of food you would need to bring since Disney has plenty of food options(unless your child has a very special diet of course).

jaklgreen

So excited for you. WDW property is huge. Give yourself plenty of time and take rests throughout the day. You can walk miles in one day if you go from open to close. The kids, especially will want to go go go and not stop to rest or eat. Have a great time!

Laurichi

Original Poster
Thank you guys!
We're really excited!!!!!!
and also a bit worried about how it will all work out.... especially when i think about the 9-hour plane trip with my youngest!
I'm also thinking i should start looking for the day-care centers as he will of course still be using diapers!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom