Traveling from Pop Century to Downtown Disney

dragon01

Original Poster
What's the easiest way to travel from Pop Century to Downtown Disney? Should we take a Disney bus or drive our car? Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

dragon01

Original Poster
That's good news. We weren't sure if that was still the best way to go because of all the changes to parking and bus stops at Downtown Disney. Thanks!

SAV

Even though we were on-site, I still drove our rental car. I was able to find parking rather quickly both times.

A W Reezy

We went to Downtown Disney on Thursday night from Pop Century using the bus service. It was easy, and not terribly crowded. I would recommend the bus service!

JohnD

I'm driving to WDW on Sunday. I'm staying in Pop Century and have an ADR at Raglan Rd. at 1:00 p.m. That combined with planning to arrive at MK for MNSSHP at 4pm. Was wondering whether to drive directly to Raglan Rd. or to Pop Century then take the bus. Not sure whether this schedule is too aggressive. I may be wiped out or want to build in more lead time before the party. Fortunately, Raglan Rd. says you can call to cancel day-of and you don't incur the WDW penalty fee.

HollyAD

I would suggest the bus. The parking situation at DTD right now can be rather congested to say the least. I plan on using the bus in a few weeks while we are there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom