Travel Agents

LizC

Has anyone used MEI-Travel or Mouse Fan Travel? I normally book trips myself, but I am debating using them for my upcoming trip.

LizC

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they are doing bookings for 2015 yet? I need to book soon so I can make ADR's, we are going in Jan/Feb.

Have any agent you all liked?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Does anyone know if they are doing bookings for 2015 yet? I need to book soon so I can make ADR's, we are going in Jan/Feb.

Have any agent you all liked?
Hi Liz, 2015 package rates are due out on July 30th, drop any one of us a note and we would be happy to help you. Many of our agents are on these boards as we are the official travel sponsor so a number of our clients have met us through here. Any of our agents have their e mail in their signature or the main office can be reached at Vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com I hope this information is helpful! Marie

Upvote 0

LizC

Original Poster
Hi Liz, 2015 package rates are due out on July 30th, drop any one of us a note and we would be happy to help you. Many of our agents are on these boards as we are the official travel sponsor so a number of our clients have met us through here. Any of our agents have their e mail in their signature or the main office can be reached at Vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com I hope this information is helpful! Marie

Thank you, I sent an email earlier today. Hopefully I will hear back soon, as I want to book something so I can make my ADR's next week. :)

Upvote 0

NHMouse

@wannabeBelle can you tell me the advantages to using a TA?? We're looking to book our 2015 trip in a few weeks and have been seriously considering using a TA!

Taken right form our website, check us out www.kingdomkonsultants.com we are full service and will do your dining reservations. Our services are free of charge. Contact us with any questions.
We are excited to start booking 2015 trips on July 30th.
  • Our agents watch for any discounts that become available to our clients and automatically try to have those discounts applied to existing reservations. (Based upon availability)
  • Our agents can be reached via our toll-free number or by email 24 hours a day.
  • You will work one-on-one with the same agent during your entire booking process, which ensures quality of care is given to your vacation experience.
  • If we cannot get you a discount for our Cruisers, we do offer on-board credits! We will also make any of your excursion and adult dining arrangements for you.
  • We make planning your upcoming trip STRESS FREE by taking care of all of your Dining and Recreation arrangements. We then put them into a Personalized Itinerary that includes details such as height restrictions for rides, emergency information and tips to help make your trip Magical!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

Britt, I know you didn't ask me but I will chime in. Before I would call Disney directly and handle our trips/ADR's andMSSHP tix ourselves. I had seen KK all over these boards and though I would call because our 09 trip was with in laws and we needed 2 rooms and really wanted LeCellier and the Castle. Our requestes for adjoin rooms and our then hard to get reservations were made
With out me doing anything. Not only was the trip awesome but our then agent called us a month or so later and let us know by switching hotels we could save a decent amount!
Since the I have used KK to book all our trips and for a few we haven't booked but got pricing for (DH couldn't get off).
For us the KK agents are so helpful and aware of the best deals. The CM working the reservation line may not. I communicate via email or phone and get answers not put on hold or get Tinkerbell flying around forever on WDW's cruddy website.
Currently Kristy is helping us and has been wonderful with dealing with my family of 7 and my brothers family of 5 and my parents. Helping us navigate FP+, ADRs for 14 and linking our accounts. It has been a joy and I can imagine the huge headache if we, meaning me, were planing the trip alone...yikes!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

That is a good point Main Street, Some agencies who focus on Disney book nothing else. Our agency, similar to MEI, does book any vacation destination worldwide, all of the cruise lines, all of the all inclusives etc. We are a full service agency and operate as such. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom