Transportation to Universal

Chris931

Original Poster
My finace and I will be going on our honeymoon to WDW in September. We would like to go to Universal Studios one day but we will not have a car. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge and using Magical Express.

Any suggestions on how to get there and back?

Thanks.
Christine

saltmom1

Mears will take you to Universal from your resort. It's $12 (?) a person round trip and you can pretty much name the time you want to come and go with some flexibilty. If you decide to leave Universal earlier than planned, you just call the number they give you and they will pick you up earlier.

bsandersjr

Tiffany Towncar service, Mears, quicksilver.

A cab may be expensive, but I'm not sure.

We use tiffany towncar. It is quiet, private, and very reliable. Never used Mears to get to Universal, but did use them a while back to get from the airport to all stars. It was chaos.

saltmom1

Going to Universal is not as chaotic as going to WDW from the airport. You tell them the time you would like to go and they will tell you an exact time and place that you will be picked up. ( In our case, we were staying at CBR and they picked us up at OPR). The times you request and the time that you are picked up are pretty close. You go in a van like the one in which you are picked up from the airport. They may make stops at other resorts before heading to Universal.

wishes

Hey!!
If you prefer to have a taxi or town car to take you to Universal, a money saving option is to get picked up from Downtown Disney, as I'm sure that would save a few $$
Hope that helps!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom