Transportation to/from airport

Nemo14

We are using Magical Express but are looking into the idea of a taxi/town car for the return. DME requires a pick 2.5 hours BEFORE your flight. I think that's a little too much. But the one way on Quicksilver is $60. I can rent a car for $85. How much does a taxi cost?
Just so you know - going through security at MCO can be really time-consuming, depending on what time you are leaving. Last year, even with DME, we barely made the gate when our plane was boarding.....

CleveRocks

We are using Magical Express but are looking into the idea of a taxi/town car for the return. DME requires a pick 2.5 hours BEFORE your flight. I think that's a little too much. But the one way on Quicksilver is $60. I can rent a car for $85. How much does a taxi cost?
The MINIMUM a car service will pick you up will be 2 hours before your flight. Will that $60 + tip be worth it for an extra 30-45 minutes???

wannabeBelle

Not a bad price depending on how many days that is for, however For the extra half hour (MAYBE) I wouldnt bother. DME Is pretty unique in that it allows you not to have to get your luggage on your wayinto the World!!! Id give it a shot. As far the extra half hour, you would then have to allow time to drive to the rental car return site & return the car, if it isnt at the airport you would have to allow time for the shuttle to get you and luggage back to the airport. Trust me it will be a few minutes difference at best. If you prefer to have the car for other things such as shopping or dining outside of Disney, that I understand. To rent it specifically for the trip back to the airport?? I wouldnt bother. Belle

dxwwf3

My local airport often has $100 round trip fares to Orlando-Sanford Airport (SFB) and I was wonder if there are any other reliable companies that service this airport because, while Quicksilver's rates for MCO are pretty comparable to the other services, it does seem pretty steep for this airport. $210 for roundtrip. I've been looking around at some other places, but their websites don't exactly look trustworthy. Any ideas?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom