Transportation question for making early breakfast reservation

CAPTAIN HOOK

The bus would probably be safest to guarantee your arrival at the park in time for breakfast. Check with Guest Relations at The Poly the day before for the timings of the bus - you're likely to find its around a 7am departure

Upvote 0

JohnD

Definitely bus. Get an early bus and find your way to the Epcot early ADR entrance. You'll be allowed to enter the park earlier than regular park guests. Obviously, since you have an 8am ADR.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Buses will be running by 6:30 or so for breakfasts and tours. But check and see when the monorail would be running. There have been multiple changes to the schedule in the last year, so it may or may not even be an option.

Upvote 0

glvsav37

My standard answer is to keep Taxis and Uber as an option. They offer door-to-door service and are not that expensive. No relying on the disney transportation system. Taxis can be ordered right at the bell desk and they will be there in 5 min, for Uber just go through the app.

worth it for the peace of mind in trying to make that early ADR and no needing to get up super early enough to navigate the WDW transport system.

Upvote 0

YozhikRoth

I hate relying on the Disney transportation for early breakfast reservations, especially with an entire crew that never gets moving on time. Last time I had a 7:30 reservation at Chef Mickey, and ordered a Uber. I had a 10 minute wait, and the cost was under $10.

Upvote 0

Disneykings

We have pre-opening breakfast in Garden Grill, Epcot. Is it clear when we arrive, which way we should go in? How do we prove we have a reservation? Is it via magic bands? Thanks

Upvote 0

DisneyWall-E

As has been said Uber or taxi is the fastest and least hassle way to get to your resi. But Disney busses are free. If you are at all worried I would suggest an Uber or taxi to be on the safe side.

Upvote 0

glvsav37

true....but:
pay = you direct it
free - you are at their mercy

I use the free Disney transport plenty when there, but I expect and budget a few bucks just to have the convenience of needing to get somewhere quicker/easier. Just part of the vacation IMO

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom