Transportation from resort to Character meal?

bsmartin2000

I am a little concerned that I made our breakfast reservations to early. I have an 8:10 at Chef Mickeys and an 8:15 at Akershus. Will the busses be running early enough to get there on time? 58 days and counting down!

Jamie J

Can't imagine you would have any issue. Take the bus to Magic Kingdom and walk over to the Contemporary. I believe they say the buses start running 2 hours prior to park opening.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

You definitely can make it to both of them, but I'd personally reconsider Chef Mickey's. Resort-to-Park is much easier than Resort-to-Resort, especially early in the morning. I wouldn't bother with a Chef Mickey's breakfast unless I was staying on the monorail loop.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
You definitely can make it to both of them, but I'd personally reconsider Chef Mickey's. Resort-to-Park is much easier than Resort-to-Resort, especially early in the morning. I wouldn't bother with a Chef Mickey's breakfast unless I was staying on the monorail loop.

Except that it's just a 10 minute walk to CM from the MK bus stop, so it's still effectively a Resort to Park trip. :)

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

I have a 7:35 am Chef Mickey and am coming from All Star Movies. I was told by the resort that there would be a bus to get me there in time. They do start running at 6:30 am. Plus, you can always take Lyft/Uber, if it comes to it. I've done it before and it is not expensive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom