Transportation from ESPN wide world of sports

LindsayW

Original Poster
We are traveling to WDW for a cheerleading competition in may. The competition is held at the wide world of sports. They do offer even transport, but only to value hotels. We want to stay at carribean beach (we like having the bigger beds!)
Has anyone stayed at this resort and needed daily travel to the WWOS? I was curious how frequently it ran and which "village" would be best for this. Does it stop at each village or just at the customs house?
I tried to call disney, but for the first time ever no one could really answer my questions.

NeedMoreMickey

This is from Disney's website. Hope it helps.
-
What bus transportation is available to ESPN Wide World of Sports?
A Bus transportation to ESPN Wide World of Sports is available from Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort on a limited schedule:

Thursday - Monday 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

These buses will also run when events are taking place at the sports complex based on the following schedule:

One (1) hour prior to sports complex opening until 11:00 p.m. or sports complex close, whichever is later.

During the scheduled operating hours, buses from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort to ESPN Wide World of Sports will arrive at the sports complex on the hour and ½ hour.

Due to capacities and schedules, these buses may not be able to accommodate teams and equipment. To ensure your team's on-time arrival for competition at ESPN Wide World of Sports, please use event
transportation if it is included with your event, or make arrangements for your own transportation to the sports complex

RRDallas

I'm going for Worlds and I have only ever stayed at All Star, but I know friends who have stayed at CBR. There is a bus but I don't know how it works within the villages. They also took ubers as well and it was only like $6-7 per ride so if that's an option it could be a lot faster than the buses. We take an Uber to WWOS every morning of Worlds since the buses run after the lines start forming! hope this helps some! Good Luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom